𝘵 𝘸 𝘦 𝘯 𝘵 𝘺 - 𝘦 𝘪 𝘨 𝘩 𝘵

The ride into Siberia was silent

The ride into Siberia was silent. No one said anything as they landed outside of the base.

Grabbing a gun from the arsenal in the jet, Bucky stood next to Steve and Daphne as the doors opened, the frosty and windy Siberian landscape whipping past them.

"You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?" Steve asked.

"Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah and then he threw up from eating too many" Daphne said.

"God, that was embarrassing" Steve sighed.

"Well think about this way, anyone who was there to witness it is probably dead now anyway" Daphne shrugged, stepping out of the jet.

"That's not comforting," Steve said, following her out. When they walked up to the base, the door was already wide open.

"He can't have been here more than a few hours," Steve said.

"Long enough to wake them up," Bucky said as they walked inside.

They followed Bucky through the halls since he had been there before.

They were making their way down a long hall when the door behind them started creaking.

Turning around they all stood in defense, waiting for whoever it was as they pried open the door. But when they saw the Iron Man suit, Daphne's guard dropped as she glared at him.

"You seem a little defensive," Tony said as he walked toward them.

"What are you doing here?" Daphne asked.

"I come in peace, promise. Maybe your story's not so crazy. Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise, I gotta arrest myself" Tony said.

"Well that sounds like a lot of paperwork," Steve said. "It's good to see you Tony."

Tony looked over at Bucky who still pointing a gun at him and scoffed. "Hey, Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me. There's a truce here. You can drop-"

"Is there?" Daphne asked. "A truce?"

"Yeah. A truce" Tony said as Bucky put his gun down.

Without wasting any more time, the four of them kept walking down the hall, keeping their eye out for anyone or anything suspicious.

"I got heat signatures," Tony said.

"How many?" Steve asked.

"Uh, one," Tony said as they walked into a giant room at the end of the hall. As they walked in the lights began to turn on, lighting up six cryo chambers.

"If it's any comfort they died in their sleep," a voice said over the intercom. Walking into the room they could see that each soldier had been shot in the head while they were in cryo.