𝘯 𝘪 𝘯 𝘦 𝘵 𝘦 𝘦 𝘯

Sitting behind Steve on the back of his motorcycle, Daphne held onto the new machine gun she'd built all by herself shooting any and all HYDRA agents that were coming their way

After only a year of searching, and failing to find Bucky, Steve and Daphne got word that a man named Baron Strucker had Loki's scepter.

At the mention of the scepter, all the Avengers, who had been involved in their own pursuits, came back together to make sure the weapon was out of HYDRA's hands.

As Tony flew up to the top of the base, he came into contact with an invisible protective barrier around the building.

"Shit!" he called out.

"Language" Steve replied and Daphne couldn't help the snort that came out. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken" Jarvis replied.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it" Thor told them. "At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long boys," Nat said.

"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint added.

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said language?" Tony asked.

"No, trust me. We all heard it, he's very sensitive. Tony, how about a ride? I think I can help with that shield" Daphne said.

"Daphne. I am not sensitive" Steve huffed.

"Uh, oh. The twins are fighting again" Tony said, as he flew by, grabbing Daphne as he did.

"We are not twins!" Steve and Daphne said at the same time. "And don't throw me down this time" Daphne added.

"Last time was an accident," Tony said, as they both landed on the side of the building.

"There's an enhanced in the field. We really need to get inside that building" Steve called out.

"Oh, is that so" Daphne huffed, hating how impatient he was. "Now, lets see what she can really do."

Bracing herself, she held up her gun, shooting at one of the metal panels the shield was emitting from. She let out a groan as the shield went down but the energy sent her flying back into the wall.

"Drawbridge is down," Tony said, before turning to Daphne. "You okay?" he asked.

"Never better" she sighed, as he helped her up and she strapped the gun to her back, pulling out a smaller one. "I think I might be coming for your gig."

"Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need EVAC" Nat said.

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better" Thor said.