Chapter 2

2 hrs. later fully dressed I was in front of the Alpha's house ringing the door bell, to deliver the cheesecake.

"Yes" said the annoying voice of none other than Blair Shaw. Blair was about 3 years older than me, so lucky for me she did not attend school with me but her reputation while she was at school was less than impressive.

I wonder what she's doing at the Alpha's house I thought.

"Hello, girl what do you want?" She asked while she tapped her feet impatiently.

"Just here to drop Duke, the cheesecake he ordered from my mom's" I said in a rush, my wolf was getting agitated with Blair.

"Hmm he did mentioned something about a cake. Ok I'll take it, and thank your mom for us" she said before taking the cake, walking back inside and slamming the door in my face.

"Wow, rude much" I muttered before turning around and leaving their property. I don't even want to imagine why she's at their house, it's none of my business. (I disagree) said my wolf.

Leave it be I thought to my wolf before getting in my car and driving to pick up Ariel.

"Melody I miss you" said my little sister Ariel before giving me a hug

"Really kiddo, we had breakfast together this morning"

"But that was like so long ago, almost forever." She said with a pout.

All I could do is laugh, Ariel is the drama queen of the house and she loves to make everything dramatic.

"Well do you have everything? Cuz I'm ready to go" I asked her

She nods and waves one more time to her adorable friend Jordan before hoping in the back seat.

"You won't believe who came over while you were at school today? "She asked me

"Hmmm let me guess" I paused for dramatic effect and said "was it a soon to be Alpha by the name of Duke Forrest."

"Nooooo, how could she? I told mom I was going to tell you." She almost screamed and then started fake sobbing.

With a hand placed on her chest and her head tilt back, she said "oh the horror"

I bust out laughing so hard, I almost lost control of the car.

"Well I know something and you'll be the first to know" I told her after I got done laughing.

"Guess who was at the Alpha's house when I dropped off Duke's cheesecake?" I asked her

"Who President Obama?"

"Really, I wish but somebody way less important. Blair Shaw, answered the door when I got there" I said and smiled to myself when I saw the look on my sister's face. The look of satisfaction from getting juicy news or gossip.

"Wow, I really hope she's not his mate. I would throw up breakfast and lunch if that chicken turned out to be his mate. "She said

"I wish I was his mate though" she whispered

"Ariel you're 12!"

"So soon I'll be 16 and I'll be able to find my mate and who better than Duke" she answered with a smug smile on her face

"Maybe because by the time you're old enough to actually be with him, he'll be like 30" I said almost as dramatically as she would.

"Ewww you do got a point. But it would be so cool if he turned out to be your mate. Can you imagine having Duke as my brother in law and my sister the alpha female? I would be the most popular girl ever"

Wow all I could do is shake my head at my sister's antics, me an alpha female. (You would be great at it.)Said my wolf.

I thought we agreed alpha females don't have blue hair, I said to her and got no response. Typical my wolf is not the most talkative, she normally just drops a line and disappear.

"Like I said you should see if he's your mate Melody" said Ariel as she got out the car and ran in the house.

Ya I think not, I said to myself before following her in.

《So you guys met Ariel, isn't she adorable lol》