Chapter 19

Blair's POV

So far there's been no signs of Duke yet and I can't let anyone find out the truth. He has to mark me especially since the baby is a girl, how do I explain that to the older pack members. They'll know I lied, even right now you can smell that the baby has no alpha power, but everyone thinks it's because Duke didn't mark me before getting me pregnant.

I didn't want to have to do this but I have to protect myself by all means, so I left the pack territory to meet with an old friend.

A couple of months ago before I started to show I met a rogue, Carlos. He looked like Liam my mate, and so I started sleeping with him but when he found out I was pregnant he stopped showing up at our spot.

This time, I found a way to get a message to have him meet me, at this rate we wouldn't be able to find Duke and if we did I have a strong feeling he won't mark me.

"What do want Blair?" Carlos said harshly, I turned around and smiled at him.

"You look good, has everything been ok with you?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Get to point Jezebel, you said it was important so don't waste my time with your small talk" he snapped and although his words hurt, it felt like Liam all over again I kept the smile on my face.

"I have a pack with a lot of money that you can attack and rob," I told him

"Why would I do that? Why would I attack and rob a pack because you said so, this could be a trap by your baby's daddy to get me," he said tautly.

"It's not a trap, I promise you. This baby belongs to the Alpha but his son was supposed to claim me but then he disappeared. By the way, do you know of any rogues kidnapping the alpha's son Duke?" I asked, not sure why I never asked him before.

"No haven't heard of nobody kidnapping an alpha's son, that baby you're carrying is the current's alpha's child yet you had your legs spread for me." He laughed loudly as if it was some joke, no matter how much it pissed me off hearing him laugh at me. I had to keep it calm and stay focused on the goal, I need Carlos to get his rogue buddies to attack the pack.

"Call me what you want, but I know where the Alpha has over a million dollars in jewelry and cash. I thought you were tired of being a basic rogue, that's enough money for you to live like a king, you'll be able to buy a land and have your own pack. "

Over a million dollars, you say?" Carlos asked thinking my offer over and nodded yes.

"Ok if I do this what's the catch, what do I have to give you in return for this?" he asked cautiously.

"Simple when you attack the pack, I want to be one the people you attack, specifically my stomach. I need this baby," I told him.

Carlos was shocked and surprised "you want to kill your baby, an alpha baby at that".

"Look there's more to it than that, I need that baby gone or else I could lose everything I've worked for."

"You're something else, I thought you were just a whore but you're also a monster. You look like you're about to pop and I can hear the heart beat and you want me to kill it. I may be a rogue but I ain't no monster, I don't purposely hurt kids or females, you're on your own."

Carlos looked at me with disgust in his eyes, but I know I'm not a monster if Duke doesn't claim me and the baby I highly doubt his father would. The pack would turn against me and the baby will grow up being talked about it, while I struggle to take care of it. I didn't kill my mate just to end up struggling with some bastard child, I deserve better and I wasn't going to stop now.

"Judge me all you want to but I have my reasons, if you want the money and everything that comes with it then you'll meet me here tomorrow, same time for the details," I told him coldly, just like Liam I thought to myself.

Carlos just shook his head and shift into his gray wolf before taking off, leaving me pissed off at how the conversation turned out. I can only hope that he would change his mind and help me out this situation.

Parker's POV

There was no need for me to come on this trip the moment I walked in that house I knew my mate was there. But to tell me my mate is this 15-year-old kid is a slap in my face, I'm one of those people who didn't want to find a mate until around 30. The moon had different plans and now I have this young mate, she won't be able to tell we're mate until her 17th birthday and even then I don't know if I would want her.

Mate is perfect, my wolf growled in my head and I found myself smiling thinking about how he is correct. Although I was 4 years older than her, and it was kind of perverted but I couldn't help but noticed how beautiful she is.

Whenever she calls Lauri, I want to grab the phone and listen to sweet voice but I don't. I don't even know how long I can hold off telling Oliver, that's my twin and he knows something is wrong but I can't tell him.

Oliver deserved to find a mate before, he deserved a sweet innocent mate like my Ariel. I didn't deserve somebody as wonderful and sassy as her, I'm a player, Oliver is the good guy, he's still waiting for his mate.

"Look, Parker can you be honest with me, I know something is wrong talk to me I'm your twin," Oliver said interrupting my thoughts. I don't want to lie to him but I can't tell him either especially since he didn't find his mate.

"Don't you got better things to worry about than me," I asked him.

"You're my twin nothing is more important,"

"That's what you say until you find your mate," I told him.

"Is this what you've been mad about, me finding my mate. You don't have to worry, the bond I'll share with my mate can never replace our bond as twins. I'll always have your back, you know that right," Oliver said with a smile.

He thought it was because I was worried about him abandoning me once he found his mate, I wasn't worried about that like he said I know Oliver would always have my back.

"Ya it's something like that," I said deciding to take the easy way out, but Oliver narrowed his eyes at me and just based on that I knew he didn't believe me.

"You know what I'm not going to pressure, you'll talk when you're ready."

I smiled, nobody knew me better than this guy.

"Man I was really hoping it was Melody, Lauri saw walk in that diner. I wanted to tell Ariel the good news," Oliver said.

I hated when he talked about her, I've never been jealous of my brother before but this was my mate we were talking about now.

But I hated fighting with him even more, "can we not talk about them right now, let's watch a movie or something".

Oliver sighed and after what seemed like minutes he nodded while watching all I could think about was what I would do when I saw Ariel again.

** Vote and Follow.. Remember if you comment I'll reply