Chapter 14

Lauri POV

Oliver and Parker were finally here, "Hey Cuzzo," I said rushing over to hug them.

"What's going Lauri, ready to go?" Oliver asked

"Are you sure Melody doesn't want to come with us?" Parker asked at the same time.

"Melody is missing, kidnapped by some rogues," I told them sadly.

"What, are you serious? Are you guys looking for her?" Parker asked, he always had a crush on Melody.

"Yes I'm serious, left a note saying she left with her rogue mate but there was no scent and Melody wouldn't just leave without telling us."

"So do we have any leads on her?" Oliver asked, his blue eyes dimmed with concern.

"No leads, but that where we come in at, we're going to use this little tour of finding our mates to really look for Melody. The Alpha isn't really looking into the situation and this might be the only way we can find her before something bad happens to her" I said barely able to hold the tears that were begging to escape just from thinking that something bad happened to my best friend.

Oliver and Parker decided to give me what they call a twin hug and that was enough to lift my spirit. I looked at both them, identical twins except for their eyes. Oliver had his mother's bright blue eyes and Parker had his dad's greenish-blue eyes, both had blond hair and dimples on both cheeks that caused the girls to blush.

My cousins were popular especially with the girls at school, even though they graduated last year, they were still the talk of our school that is until Duke came back.

But although they looked alike, I'll have to say they had their own personalities. Oliver was the quiet, shy one, waiting for his mate while Parker was the party one, a player, and I'm pretty sure the last thing he wants is a mate. The only reason he was going on this trip, was so he can sleep with girls from different packs, but I was brought out of my thoughts when Ariel came down the stairs.

"Are those your cousins?" She asked looking at Oliver and then Parker

"Yup, that's Oliver and the other one is Parker" I introduced them and like a gentleman, Oliver shook her hands, while Parker just stood there frozen.

"Yo, shake her hands" Oliver nudge his twin

"I would rather not" snap Parker

"What is wrong with you Parker? Why are you being mean right now?" I asked him, surprised that he was treating her like this. Parker might be a player but he wasn't mean, "it's ok Lauri, and it was nice meeting you Oliver" Ariel said and smiled at him before adding "it was to look at you Parker but can't say it was nice to meet you when you're being rude."

"Excuse me, little girl," Parker asked, shocked that she would even say that and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Are you leaving now Lauri?" Ariel asked instead of answering Parker which caused him to growl and Oliver to look at him strangely but Ariel kept her eyes on me, not giving him attention.

"I'll be outside" growled Parker before stomping out the room, what is wrong with that boy I thought.

"I'm sorry about my brother" Oliver apologized

"Just because you guys look alike doesn't mean you should apologize for him but I appreciate it, Oliver," Ariel said with another smile.

I notice Oliver blush before nodding yes and waving before walking out of the room.

Turning my attention back to Ariel, I gave her a weak smile, "I'm leaving now before your parents try to stop me again. I'm going to find Melody, trust me"

"I know you will, thank you, Lauri,"Ariel said before hugging me tightly.

With the goodbyes over, I picked up my bags and headed outside to meet the twins.

"Finally, I'm ready to get out of this place," said Parker

"Dude why are you starting the trip with an attitude, calm down," Oliver said to him but Parker doesn't answer and instead just close the door of the car.

This trip was already starting on the wrong foot, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from my mission. Parker probably needed to get laid, and as much as I didn't want this trip to be like that, I was going to have to ask Oliver to stop at the first club outside of the park.