Next Chapter Preview Plus Thanksgiving Special Short Story

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:

Parker POV

I woke up with a smile on my face and I knew it was because of Ariel. I can only remember bits of what happened last night and although calling her drunk was a bad idea. It turned out to be ok after all, I finally got to talk to my mate. Since I found out Ariel was my mate, we haven't spoken on the phone instead when she calls she only talks with either my brother or Lauri.

It was starting to piss my wolf off that she wouldn't talk to us and I don't even know how I went from watching a movie with my brother too drunk calling Ariel.

"Look who's up, how was your rest sleeping beauty?" Oliver asked while sipping on his coffee.

"What happened last night? How did I get drunk?"

"So you don't remember what happened huh?"

THANKSGIVING SPECIAL SHORT STORY

The Black Friday Turkey by Ilovecassie

"So explain to me this tradition again," Kerry asked

"Are you talking about her black Friday tradition? It's the funniest thing ever Kerry!" Julie jumped in adding her two cent.

Couple of years ago Julie celebrated thanksgiving at my house. So she got a first hand experience at our black Friday tradition. "I'm not going to explain it, it's not even that big of a deal." I said hoping to get him off the topic.

"She's right Kerry, you just have to see it for yourself." Julie said before busting in a fit of laughter.

"Shut up Julie, we need to hit the road if we want to make it on time." I said ending the conversation and leaving to get my bag. We're heading to my house for Thanksgiving break, my house has now become Julie's favorite place for breaks. This year Kerry was coming along, he's Julie twin brother's best friend who transferred to our school last year.

He started handing with us and at first I thought it was because he had something going on with Julie. But soon after mentioning it a thousand time, I started to believe Julie about them just being like brothers & sister. That's probably when started to notice Kerry more and at this point I feel like I'm stuck in the friend-zone. Kinda hard to come out and say hey I like you, let's go on a date and totally mess up our friendship.

READ THE REST HERE http://scriblyz.com/black-friday-turkey-scriblyz-story/

***NOTE: I'll have the next chapter up Saturday!!