Chapter 11

I woke up, and the memories of what happened came rushing back,  front center in my mind. I tried to reach my wolf but got nothing, what is going on? The voice from last night, that face it looked so much like his, but it couldn't be him.

Why now?

After all, this time has passed, why would he show up now?

What did he do to my wolf?

"Get a hold of yourself. First, we need to figure out how to get out of here" I whispered to myself.

I didn't want my kidnapper to know I was up yet. Looking around the room, I noticed right away that I wasn't going to be able to escape as quickly as I thought.

I was in a small cabin room, with no windows, just a wooden chair with my bag laying on it.

My phone I thought, maybe it's my bag.

I quietly walked to my bag and started searching through it and of course like the good little kidnapper, this guy was, my phone wasn't in the bag. I noticed a couple of my clothes was pack in the bag along with the picture I kept on my desk of Ariel and Lauri.

Seeing the picture of those two and I wanted to cry.

They were probably worried sick about me right now, and I can just imagine my parents looking for me.

Hey, can you hear, please talk to me I tried to reach my wolf again and got nothing?

Maybe he's not here right now, I thought to myself.

I could use this opportunity to escape or at least figure out if there's even a way for me to get away.

I grabbed my bag and at that moment I noticed I was also barefoot and in my pajamas.

Thank god he didn't change me I thought.

Quickly putting on the black running shoes out my bag that my kidnapper was kind enough to bring, I scoff out loud at that thought.

I didn't bother changing clothes; my pajamas would do, for now, it was nothing but a pair of knee-length shorts and a large shirt.

But before I even had a chance to toss my bag over my back, the door leading out the room opened, and he walked in.

" Duke " I whispered, blinking a couple of times to make sure this wasn't a mirage.

The rogues who took Duke must have been the same ones that kidnapped me, and it would explain why Duke was here.

"I can explain everything," Duke muttered avoiding eye contact, really this isn't the right moment to explains why he rejected me, I thought.

"Look right now we need to focus on escaping, and we'll handle the other bull shit when we get away from these kidnappers," I said while moving towards him.

Still, Duke didn't move and for the first time since he walked into the room he looked me in the eyes, and I noticed the immense amount of pain and guilt that they held.

"What's going on here Duke ?" I asked

"Please just listen to me first, can you promise me that Mel," he asked painfully as if saying those words caused pain.

I shook my head no, I couldn't make that promise, and he didn't deserve it.

"Get out my way Duke, I don't know what's going on with you and these kidnappers but I don't want anything to do with this. So move out my way before I kick you in the face." I snapped at him.

Looking me in the eyes, he took a deep breath, and my eyes moved from his eyes to his Adam's apple and back to find him still staring at me. The next three words that came out his mouth felt as if somebody threw me in a tub filled with ice and even though I heard him the first time loud and clear. I tilt my head to the side, confusion written all over my face before a simple huh slipped out my mouth and he repeated the same three words.

"I'm your kidnapper."

*** Please follow, like and comment

***Note So I'm writing another story for another site and the main male character name is Dean, so I accidentally been typing Dean in this story. So anywhere you see Dean at, please let me know so I can change it to Duke. Thanks, ^_^