Chapter 20

Melody POV

It felt good seeing Lauri again, although it was just a reminder of all that I left behind but seeing that familiar left me a high spirit.

"Talk about unexpected, Duke said chuckling when we finally made it back to the cabin.

"I would never have thought your best friend would be the one to find us," he continued.

"I told you nobody would believe that note, talking about I ran away with a rogue mate. I would never leave without telling my family," I said.

"Are you happy that they are looking for you?" Duke asked while watching me.

I don't want to show something that would hurt his feeling but truth is it told I was happy that they didn't forget about me, that they didn't believe the note.

"I'm glad they know you well enough to know that you're not that type of person, I'm glad your family is looking for Melody. Even though I've put them through some trouble keeping you away, I'm still happy they never stopped looking for you."

I smiled and gave Duke a kiss, it was meant to land on his cheek but instead, it landed on his lips. Next thing I know we are making out, his tongue in my mouth and my hands in his hair pulling him closer.

His hands found it's way under my shirt, touching my stomach, back until he reached my bra strap.

I understood what was going on and where this was leading to but I didn't want to stop, my wolf was in my head purring with joy and everything Duke did was making me want more.

From the kisses on my neck to him putting one of my breast in his mouth, it was pure euphoria. I was in pleasure heaven, "I want more, please".

"Are you sure about this?" Duke asked coming up from sucking on my breast.

"Yes, I want this," I moaned.

Duke picked me up and lead me to the bedroom, in a matter of seconds, we were naked in front of each other. I barely had time to admire his naked perfection before he was on top of me resuming the kissing and touching.

I woke up later on that day noticed that it was now night time, I guess we fell asleep after we did it, I thought to myself blushing.

We did it, we made love, omg I had sex before Lauri, I thought again.

I turned to look at Duke who was still sleeping beside me, one hand wrap around my waist. He looks so peaceful and even more handsome than before, he's finally all ours, my wolf whispered.

I looked over his shoulder and noticed that she is correct, I marked Duke earlier when we were being intimate. Quickly I touch my neck and noticed that he also marked me and I start to blush and giggle quietly.

Maybe it was the giggle or the fact that while doing all that moving I ended up pulling most of the blanket off Duke, but he was up now staring at me smiling.

"Hey mate," he whispered in my ears before kissing the mark causing me to moan, the mark was still fresh so anything at this point done by him would excite me.

"Stop, don't kiss that spot," I said pushing him off which ended up with him laughing.

"I wonder why, don't you like my mark mate?" he taunts me

"Haha," I said clearly amused.

"That was one of the best experience I've ever had Melody, I hope you didn't regret any of it?" he asked me.

"No, it was amazing," I said blushing

"Did you say amazing?" Duke asking cheesing

"I never knew doing that would feel that way, this was my first time you know," I said ignoring his question.

"I know and thank you for that," he said kissing my lips.

I wanted to ask him if I was his first but I knew that wasn't the case, Duke obviously had experience in this because he knew exactly what he as doing. Don't think of stuff like that, you're the one he marked, you're his mate my wolf screamed in my head.

She's right I thought and returned Duke's kiss, there's no need to ask him something like.

"I'm going to take a shower, alone." I had to add in that alone part since he started making sad faces the moment he heard the word going.

Now that Duke has marked me, how soon would we be heading back to the pack to tell them the truth and fight his father for the alpha position if he decides not to give it up?

I don't know if I was ready to return back to the drama after everything we've been through in the cabin, I thought while cleaning myself.

Yes, I missed my family, but I wish there was a way we could stay in this perfect little cabin and I still get to see my parent.

We have to think of the pack, Blair won't give up, my wolf added in.

She was right, I had a feeling that Blair would go to any length to be Duke's mate. Maybe if we could find her mate and he would accept her, she would leave us alone, the last I wanted was for Duke's sibling to grow up without both parents.

Why are we even thinking about this now? my wolf asked.

I don't know, thoughts just pop into my head when I'm in the shower.

Well, I want thoughts of what happened earlier to pop in your mind, we just been marked.

My wolf was right, I just had sex for the first time and I'm finally marked by my mate, this was not the time to think of negatives but to focus on the positives.

*** This is my first time writing a intimate scene and although I've read a couple of graphic intimate scenes, I don't have the skills or experience in capturing those moment in words to write it down like that. So I did the best I could trying to create a "sex" scene, I can only promise to get better in the near future.

As always vote and follow me.. Remember if you leave a comment I'll always reply unless it's just says "update".

p.s I originally wrote the "sex" scene it went like this- Next thing I know we were naked and bang, bang, bang, bang we did it. (don't judge me lol)

This is the reason it took so long to write this chapter along with the fact that I have a terrible cold and I end up spending most of the day sleeping (thanks to my medicine) and when I'm not sleeping I'm trying to stay current on my school work (can't afford to fall to far behind).