40. I Don't Wanna Die

Jorel's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it with my own eyes. I mean, sure, it crossed my mind a couple of times that he could be the one behind all of the craziness, but still... Aron "Deuce" hadn't been a part of Hollywood Undead for years, and it didn't make much sense that he still held grudges and wanted me dead. Fuck, I needed some answers...

My baby girl must have been so terrified and confused at the moment. Damn, she didn't deserve any of it. I tried so hard to keep her away from all the madness by hiding my true feelings but I only fucked her up even more. She's freakishly strong and independent, but I still wanted to protect her at all costs. What kind of a man would I be if I didn't? I wasn't gonna let these assholes hurt her anymore.

"And just when you thought you'd seen the last of me..." Deuce spoke again like he was full of himself. That arrogant bastard!

"You can stop with the introduction, Aron," I said it trying to sound calm. "You have some explaining to do!"

"What's there to explain? We came here to kill you!" His evil laugh was disgusting.

"Stop with your despicable comments and fucking answer me!" I started losing my mind. "I wanna know everything, from the beginning! Why the fuck are you doing this?"

"Revenge, I guess..." He seemed insecure somehow. "For everything you've done!" He raised his voice again.

"All right, since you're unable to answer me properly, why don't one of your pals start talking?" I was so pissed at them all. Fuck, I wish I could just release myself and choke them to death. "Anyone? Matt, perhaps? Or the incel who's going after taken girls? And you two..." I stared at two dudes who came in with Deuce, "I don't even know who the fuck you are."

"Did he just call me an incel?" Ryan questioned while looking at Da Kurlzz.

"Just drop it already!" Matt commented clearly annoyed.

"Ryan, please..." Hearing my girl being upset was heartbreaking. Damn, I hated this idiot since he started spending time with her. My guts were telling me something was shady about him and turns out I was right. It wasn't really jealousy.

"Everyone, shut the fuck up and let me answer my friend Jay!" Deuce shouted once again. Damn, this dude had some serious anger issues. "It all started when I got arrested for some dumb shit..."

"Yeah, I heard about it, you moron..." I almost chuckled remembering what an idiot he's always been. He let himself get arrested multiple times.

"Interrupt me once again and I'll blow your brains out!" Deuce's anger was still showing, but I didn't let it scare me. "So, like I said, I went to prison and these two were my prison mates." He said it more calmly pointing at the two men I couldn't recognize earlier.

"You mean your prison bitches?" I smirked not caring if he was gonna hurt me afterwards.

"Or maybe you just wanted to be my bitch!" He responded quickly, anger boiling in his eyes.

"I'd say it's the other way around since you're the one obsessing over me!" I shouted back at him.

"Enough you two! I can't stand this bullshit anymore!" Da Kurlzz yelled. "Aron, just kill him already! That's why we're all here, right?"

"Don't be so inpatient, Matty," Deuce answered. "We owe him an explanation after all... As I was saying," he continued, "I met these two fellas while I was locked up." They finally dropped their masks too, but I still didn't recognize them.

"You might not know us," one of them spoke, "but we were in the game while you were dealing too. Of course, we never met in person, but we got arrested for the same thing you did too."