13. Nobody's Watching

My P.O.V.

After the show ended, fans started leaving, but Ryan decided to stick around. While we were having a conversation, I noticed Jorel standing not so far away and hugging Vanessa. The other guys probably went backstage before I even noticed.

I was trying to listen to what Ryan was saying, but I just couldn't stop staring at J. Jealousy was growing inside of me; it felt like I was gonna explode. 

"Hey, you okay?" Ryan sounded concerned. Gosh, I'm so stupid. He's interested in me, but I've been ignoring him.

I just nodded and smiled. He looked up, probably to see what I was looking at and then smirked. He pulled me closer and softly locked his lips with mine. This surprised me for a second, but impulsively I started kissing him back, probably trying to erase the pain. I wrapped my arms around his neck and really went with it. I had to admit, he was a good kisser, but I wasn't really feeling it. I gently pulled away knowing how wrong this was.

"You know," he whispered, "I'm really trying to get him off your mind..."

Wait, was it so obvious? 

"I'm sorry... I just..." I was feeling ashamed. 

"It's all right, dollface." He smiled at me. "How about the date I mentioned earlier? I really wanna get to know you. What do you say?" 

"Now? Y-yes." I should probably give him another chance. My mind was a mess. I didn't what him to think I was using him, but he was the one who kissed me after all. 

"There's this club nearby, where I always get drunk and parties are awesome. I think it'll make you feel better." He smiled.

"Sounds great!" I haven't been clubbing for a while. I really need to loosen up a little. 

***

A few minutes later Charlie came up to me. I noticed the others approaching Jay and Vanessa.

"Hey, baby!" Charlie joked, "Where are you going?"

"Just to the party..." I answered.

"Without me?" He chuckled. 

"Sorry, Charlie," Ryan interrupted. "Maybe next time I'll invite you, too... By the way, awesome show, dude!"

"Thanks, man!" Charlie smiled. "I noticed you two were having so much fun." He winked at me and I felt like shit realizing he probably saw that stupid kiss.

"Anyway... We should get going..." I looked at Ryan and he nodded. 

"Yeah... Anyway, it was nice meeting you, Charlie." He added and they shook hands. 

***

Jorel's P.O.V. 

After chatting with the guys for a while, Vanessa and I decided to take a walk and catch up. I have to admit, I've missed her. It's been so long since we broke up. After her, I thought I would never be able to love again. I've become even more depressed and had to deal with all the shit alone. 

"Why did we break up in the first place?" Vanessa asked me out of nowhere. 

"Well... You broke up with me. Remember?" This still affected me. Whenever someone mentioned our break up, I'd go nuts. 

"I know and I'm sorry..." I could see regret in her eyes. "Do you think it was a mistake?" 

"Do you?" I whispered getting closer to her. Just seeing her again felt like... like destiny. She really hurt me, but I thought maybe it was time to forgive her... Or was it? It seemed like I was waiting for a sign not to. 

I looked deep into her eyes which reminded me of every moment from our past. Feeling a little bit nervous I just stood there like an idiot waiting for Vanessa to at least say something. 

I felt my fucking phone buzzing in my pocket and now it really felt like a sign I was waiting for. It's like the universe doesn't want us to make up. 

"What the fuck!" I mumbled while looking at the phone screen. 

"Is everything okay?" Vanessa seemed worried. 

"Yeah... It's nothing." I tried to sound as optimistic as possible. The text I just got from an unknown number said - I'mma fucking murder you. I thought it was probably those douchebags playing with me again. And I wasn't sure if I should reply or not. What if they were watching me? 

A few seconds later, I received a few more - It's all your fault. 

I'm wasted. 

I know you don't care.

Fuck you.

Fuck, I can't believe it. Oh my, I think I know what's going on.

"Vanessa, I'm sorry, but the guys need me." I lied. There was no way I could explain to her any of this. "I'll call you, I promise."

"Okay. And think about what we talked." She smiled and then left.

I immediately dialed the number. 

My P.O.V. 

Everything was so blurry. I don't even know how much I've had to drink. I've been ignoring poor Ryan the whole damn night. I went to the ladies' room to freshen up, but instead, I started texting no one other than... Jorel! Shit, why does it hurt so much? He said he doesn't care about me! And we argue every fucking time! But why the fuck do I still care about him? 

My phone started ringing and at the moment I couldn't believe it was him calling me. 

"J-Jorel?" I answered with my drunken voice.

"Fuck, I'm not even gonna ask how did you get my number!" He sounded pissed. "Just tell me what's up with you and where are you, anyway?" 

"Don't pretend that you care!" I shouted. 

"Hey, you're the one who texted me! You're obviously drunk and I don't want you to do anything stupid, okay?" It almost sounded like he was worried. But I know he wasn't. "Just tell me where you are! Is that dude still with you?

"What dude?" 

"The one you made out with!"

I smirked at his words. "So... You saw that? By the way, where's your girlfriend Vanessa?"

"Damn, why are you so rude? Just send me the address... Please? The guys would be pissed if they knew you're in trouble."

I hang up, but after a minute decided to send him the location after all.