15. Gravity

Jorel's P.O.V.

"Don't... ever... get drunk... just to get my attention." I tasted her lips once again and I just couldn't get rid of her. Something was pulling me closer to her and I just couldn't stop myself. Fuck, I wanted her. But I couldn't use her while she's drunk. Plus, we had nowhere to go. The guys probably went back to the bus. Nice! Now we'll never be alone.

I just wanted to hold her for a little bit more. She was looking at me shyly, the same way she did when we met for the first time. I remember how she hugged all of the guys on stage... well, everyone except me. She just stood there awkwardly before shaking my hand. Asshole as I am, I didn't care back then. I was too fucked up to care about anyone other than myself. I swear, I saw the sadness in her eyes, even though I knew nothing about her at that moment. And since then I've been pretty much ignoring her. Maybe because I saw something similar between the two of us? I have to admit, after everything Danny told me earlier, I've felt shitty for the way I treated her. Now she's here with me and I'm afraid of screwing it up.

"What are you thinking about?" Her soft voice woke me up from my thoughts.

"Nothing, just... Maybe we should get going." I said, even though I didn't want this to end. "I don't want guys to worry."

"What if I don't want to?" Fuck, I almost forgot she's still drunk... and moody.

"Come on, let's sober you up."

"But I don't wanna get sober." She sounded gloomy.

"For your own sake... Please..." I even begged her. Fuck, this is so not me.

***

Fortunately, we got back to the bus really fast. She didn't say a word to me and I didn't want to bother her. I just hope she's not still mad. She probably has a lot on her mind after what we did. Plus, who knows what the guys are going to assume when they see us together.

"Are you okay?" I finally broke the silence.

"Yeah..." was all she said before we entered.

I think we both expected judgy looks on guys' faces, but instead, we got an empty bus just for the two of us. Nice! I just had to text them to find out where they went.

- "Hey, where are you, idiots?"

Danny: "We went for drinks after the show. Jordon and Dylan are hammered. We won't be back soon. Btw, what happened with Vanessa? We thought you'd stay with her."

- "Talk to you tomorrow." was all I sent him.

Fuck, do I really need to explain myself?

"So... the good news is..." I got closer to her. "We're gonna be alone in here for a while."