3. Paradise Lost

My P.O.V.

"The show starts in 4 fucking hours and he's still somewhere out there!" Johnny was starting to freak out. "When we find him, I swear I'm gonna fucking rip his fucking little head-"

"Dude!" Charlie cut him off pointing at... well, me. "We're not alone..." I was just sitting in silence processing what was happening. Jorel obviously messed up and made everybody worried.

"Dude, you drop f-bombs all the time and I don't think she minds it." Johnny sounded a little less angry.

"It's- it's all right, really." I tried to break the tension. "I get that you're upset..."

"I'm really sorry..." Charlie looked at me. "We just wanted you to have a great time with us... I didn't see this shit coming..."

"You don't have to apologize... It's fine."

"Have you two reached him?" Danny came from God knows where. He and Dylan have been looking for J for hours.

"Does it look like we have?" Johnny's anger was back.

"Sorry..." was everything that left Danny's lips.

"I don't know about you boys, but I think we should cancel the show." Dylan finally spoke after standing behind Danny for a few minutes.

"No fucking way!" Charlie was slowly losing his sanity. "I'm so not gonna do it because of the little faggot. He doesn't give a fuck about his fans, well now I don't give a fuck about him!"

Everyone stood in silence until Johnny made a hand gesture and said: "Let's go, moherfuckers! We have a show to attend."

"Are you sure?" Danny seemed unpleasant about Johnny's decision.

"Yes, Daniel, I'm fucking sure. Now move your ass, we're going. Unless you don't want to and would rather wait here for your gay boyfriend to magically show up!"

I swear I almost chuckled at Johnny's words, but luckily I didn't draw the attention on myself. Danny seemed so worried; he couldn't even look at Johnny's eyes. I was worried too much that my palms started sweating.

"So, we're going after all, huh?" Dylan felt the need to add something to this awkward... let's call it a conversation.

"Yup, fag. We are." Johnny was giving him that 'did-you-seriously-just-asked-me-that' look. "And you should be prepared the most, considering you'll be doing Jorel's verses."

"Come on, George. You don't have to be so harsh." Charlie stood by Dylan's side. "I'll help you, Dilly. We'll do the verses together."

"All right then..." Johnny took a deep breath. "If you bitches are ready, we should get going."

"Hey..." Danny came up to me. "How are you holding up?"

"Me? I'm fine... really..." I lied.

"I'm guessing this isn't exactly what you've imagined... I am sorry you had to witness to all this drama..."

"It's okay, Danny." I smiled and he smiled back. "Anyway... I'm not sure if I should go with you guys or stay here instead..." I didn't know how to put this right.

"Are you asking my permission to stay here and wait for him?" Danny chuckled.

"I mean... It's kinda obvious that I'm worried about the band member I admire."

"And I think it's kinda obvious that you're crushing on that particular band member." He winked at me and I impulsively hit him on the shoulder.

"No, I do not!" I defended myself.

"Hey, it's fine. I didn't want to embarrass you or anything like that. I'm so sorry."

Oh my God, Danny is the nicest person ever. But how did he notice me being into J?

"You know..." And as if he read my mind, Danny answered me. "I've noticed you staring at him and avoiding to talk when he's around... or blushing when he looks at you..." I just needed to stop him there.

"Alright, I get it. Just don't tell anyone, please?" I started feeling uncomfortable thinking someone could overhear us even though it was just Danny and me.

"I won't, I promise." He smiled again. "You trust me, right?"

"I do. And thanks a lot..." I hugged him.

"What's going on with you two?" I heard Charlie's voice from behind.

"She's not feeling well, so she's going to miss the show." Danny quickly answered.

"Oh... If that's so... Then, see you later." We waved goodbye at each other and a few moments later they were gone.

Something was telling me that Jorel's safe and that he'll be back soon.