14. Gangsta Sexy

My P.O.V.

The minutes were passing by. I exited the bathroom and tried to search for Ryan. How dumb can I be? If Jorel comes here and sees Ryan, he's gonna make a scene. Still feeling dizzy, I looked around the club, but he was nowhere to be seen. Did he just leave? But I can't really blame him, right?

***

Suddenly, my eyes met the familiar brown ones. Holly shit, he's really here... for me. But he sure didn't look happy. In fact, I wasn't feeling joyful either, considering I've been mad and jealous the whole damn night.

"You..." I shouted, not breaking the eye contact.

It was too loud in here, so before saying anything, he just took my hand and led me through the crowd. I declare, it felt like heaven just holding his hand like that. But not for so long...

"Now, what the hell was all of that about?" He started yelling the second we were outside. "I was having a great time with Vanessa and you just had to ruin it!"

"Hey! I didn't ruin it! I didn't ask you to come here!" I tried to sound reasonable.

"But you sabotage me by sending the fucking messages!" He raised his voice even more.

"You could've just ignored it!" I defended myself. "You always do that, anyway!" Filled with anger and sadness, I could feel a few teardrops running down my cheeks.

"What do you want from me? Just tell me, once and for all, what do you want?" Jorel practically screamed at me. His gorgeous brown eyes were now full of rage.

My head was spinning of all the hard liquor I just had, but it gave me the courage to tell him once and for all what I really wanted...

"Tell me!" He grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall.

I closed my teary eyes as I whisper in his ear: "I wanna fucking tear you apart."

Our bodies were against one another; our faces were almost touching. I could sense Jorel's sigh after my words.

Out of the blue, I felt the pair of his lips pressed hard against mine. His strong hand was making a move from my upper arm all the way down my spine. He then wrapped his hands around my waist, kissing me with more and more passion. His irresistible lips tasted like alcohol, only sweeter. Our tongues were tangling like crazy while fighting for dominance.

We were still angry at each other which made everything feel even hotter. My heart was pounding faster and faster as if it was going to burst. I could even feel his groan when I bit his lip in the middle of the make out. And I could feel the moist in my panties even more after he grabbed my butt. Damn, the boy knew how to do it right.

***

After he stopped for a moment, we were both breathless blushing messes.

"Why did you do it?" I asked him shyly after catching a breath.

He looked deep into my eyes before saying: "Because I wanted to..." He tucked my hair behind my ear and continued the action. He spoke softly between each and every little kiss: "Don't... ever... get drunk... just to get my attention."