17. El Urgencia

The next morning

My P.O.V.

I woke up with a mild headache and flashbacks in my head. Did it really happen? Did I really hook up with Jorel? I just couldn't believe it. I should be feeling guilty, right? Then, why am I feeling so good?

After I got dressed, I decided to join the guys. The only problem was... Jorel. I admit I started feeling anxious about the thought of his reaction. He's always pissed off, goddamn it. But, at least we're not alone right now...

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty!" Danny shouted as I came up to them. My eyes were only looking for one particular person... But he wasn't there. Did he just mysteriously leave, again?

"Hey..." I spoke softly with a little bit of disappointment in my voice.

"Oh my, you're just like Jay!" Dylan commented. I gave him a confused look, hoping he's not assuming anything. "He was sleeping like a baby when we came back last night..." he added.

"And the little bitch is still asleep." Charlie interrupted.

"Who are you calling a bitch, Jordon?" I heard the familiar voice behind me. Shit, suddenly I felt paralyzed. I couldn't even turn around and face him. Why the hell am I so awkward?

Jorel's P.O.V.

And then, I saw her. She was wearing a fucking dress! Is she trying to fucking kill me? I just hope no one noticed the way I gazed at her. I took a deep breath before saying: "Who are you calling a bitch, Jordon?"

"Look, it's the little bitch!" Johnny started fucking with me. "You finally woke up."

"Well, some of us were busy last night!" I just spit it impulsively. Shit! I stepped closer to them. Danny was holding a beer so I just took it from him and started drinking. I didn't care that I just woke up, I really needed some booze.

"Are you implying that something happened between you and Vanessa?" Charlie questioned.

"I'm not implying anything!" I snapped.

"Easy there, bro. We used to tell each other everything..." he continued with annoyance. But it wasn't his or anyone's fault, really. They just can't find out what happened last night.

"Can you at least tell us will you see her again?" Johnny joined the conversation.

"Probably..." I answered hoping they'll stop bothering me.

My P.O.V.

I could feel Jorel's eyes on me after he talked about Vanessa. I was trying to look away and pretend not to care, but I felt jealousy possessing me again. What exactly happened between the two of them? And was I just a distraction from her?

"And what about you?" Danny asked me looking straight through me.

"Hm?" I wasn't really paying attention any further.

"You went out with that guy, right?" Charlie remembered. "Will we see him again?

"Well, he mentioned he'll stop by at tonight's show." As I spoke, Jorel threw a glance at me and I caught that moment. He somehow looked tense while drinking beer... Is it possible that my words were making him envious? No fucking way!

"So, are you into him or something?" Dylan asked and then chuckled. "Sorry, but after that smooch, I'd be into him, too."

Oh, shit. I totally forgot I kissed Ryan in front of everyone. And the worst part is that he'll probably be at the show.

I stayed silent for a second. "Is that yes?" Funny continued with questions.

"Well...maybe!" I don't know why I put it like that; probably just waiting for Jay's reaction.

***

"Anyway... I wanted to declare something..." Danny broke the awkward silence.

"That you're gay? Baby, we already knew it." Charlie started laughing at his own joke.

"I'm not gay, Jordon! I'm just cuter than you! And what I'm about to say is serious..." Danny said. "Well, I wanted to tell this to Jay last night, but we never got a chance..."

"What is it, man?" Jorel looked at him in concern.

"I heard some fans whispering about... Deuce!" They were all confused while looking at Danny. "Apparently, he's been seen at our shows."

"Crazy fans are making up all kinds of bullshit!" Charlie interrupted.

"Well, I don't know, but I heard them saying someone even took pics of him." Danny defended his argument.

"I don't think it's possible, you guys," Johnny stated. "Last time I checked, Deuce was traveling around Europe and Asia."

"Traveling? With what money?" Charlie giggled.

"Wait! What do you mean you checked?" Dylan was bewildered.

"Everybody, calm down!" Johnny shouted. "Yes, I've been tracking him for a while. I waited for the right moment to tell you, but I guess that's now..."

Jorel's P.O.V.

Well, this is great! Like I already haven't had enough! Now we need to deal with douchebag Deucebag. If he's the one torturing me, I swear, I'mma cut him into pieces.