36. Turn Off The Lights

My P.O.V.

As my back hit the mattress, we couldn't stop sucking each other's souls.

“What are we doing?” I said it quietly in the middle of our make out, probably in disbelief that we were finally together again.

“What we’re best at..." He responded tenderly, trying not to stop the action.
I missed this... I missed the intimacy. His kisses were the drugs I was craving so badly. It felt like I was finally alive again.

Then he moved his lips to the more delicate spot, my neck, and started biting me carefully but aggressively enough to make me moan.

“Damn, you’re so sensitive on your neck,” he whispered in such a sweet tone. I could feel his sharp teeth leaving marks on my skin as if he was a thirsty vampire feeding of his prey.

I was so gonna get visible hickeys, but I didn't care about it at the moment.

"You know, you were amazing at the club earlier..." He continued, "I was like - damn, I wanted you right there..." I chuckled a little since his words were making me blush once again. "But at least now I can enjoy taking your clothes off," he commented teasingly as he started undressing me.

I did the same to him, helping him lose his hoodie first. I looked at the t-shirt he was wearing underneath and then I remembered...

"Is that the same shirt? The one I slept in?" I asked referring to the Misfits shit I borrowed the other day.

"Yeah…" He sounded like he was embarrassed or something. "It still smells like you," he smiled and I felt warmth around my heart.

"You know you’re supposed to wash it sometimes," I laughed while getting rid of his shirt. Still, I did it slowly and seducingly since I didn't wanna ruin our sexual tension.

"Or maybe I should just give it to you. It suits you better anyway..." He smiled and then left a small kiss on my lips.

Goddamn, I loved our whispers and little jokes. I loved the connection we maintained proving we weren't just hooking up. And damn it, I really loved him, so freaking much, even if I wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual. But, I mean, we wouldn't come this far if he didn't have strong feelings too, right?

Whenever I looked at him I just couldn't believe that this guy was real and here with me. I gazed at his bare chest for a moment and then my arm traveled down his jeans. As I unzipped it and took them off,  I noticed how hard he already was... Fuck!

"Let's continue what we started in the club," I teased again.

"Hmmm, you're acting all naughty again," he smirked. "I like it..."

"And do you like this?" I asked with confidence as I put it in my mouth. I could sense a grin on his face when I started pleasing him. He was holding my hair back the whole time to prevent it from standing it on my way.

"Fuck... You're amazing... You're doing amazing, baby..." I could hear him through his moans.

I honestly enjoyed being in control. Who would have thought that he could be so shy sometimes?

"I think I'm gonna-" He whispered but I cut him off.

"Just wait..." I commented as I harshly stopped. I climbed on top of him and started riding him. He was even more into it and so was I. Damn, there's nothing hotter than a man who moans...

All it took was just one person, this extraordinary guy to make me feel all these things and take me to cloud nine.
Now, I was being the needy one and it was his time to satisfy me.

"Can you... choke me a little?" Somehow I was able to ask through all the sights, feeling I was about to reach an orgasm.

"Really?" He whispered after catching a breath and then bit his lip... Damn!

After I nodded, he put his hand around my neck and did exactly what I wanted. Damn, my asphyxiophilia!

"Jay..." I screamed after a gasp as a sign I was finishing. He then quickly flipped me down just a moment before he came too.

"You're beautiful" He smiled at me, and before I could say anything, he gently kissed me.

"Jorel, I..." I spoke quietly after the kiss. All I wanted was to tell him those three little words again, but simultaneously I didn't wanna mess it up like the previous time. I just wanted to stop my thoughts by saying anything else. Why the hell did I get so scared?

"That's so sweet! Thank you," I added and we both smiled at each other.

"You know I can be sweet to you," He smirked. "But only when I'm with you..." Fuck, his words were pure sex. I was left speechless once again.

We just continued making out. For whatever reason, we couldn't stop.

"Ready for round two?" He asked and we just went with it. We obviously didn't wanna let go of each other.

***

After many rounds of devil's tango, we realized how late it was. Even though we didn't wanna end it, we had to get some rest and prepare for tomorrow.

And for the very first time, I fell asleep in Jorel's arms wearing his favorite shirt.

Jorel's P.O.V.

Waking up in a hotel room after a wild night could be weird, especially when you're feeling hungover. But now, something felt different. My head was filled with all these flashbacks of last night. I still couldn't believe what happened! Now I just wanted to lie in this bed for some time and just look at my baby girl sleeping peacefully.

I checked my phone... Shit! It was already past noon. We had to get out of there ASAP.

First, I responded to some texts Danny had sent me earlier in the morning. He wanted to know if the two of us were together and I let him know everything was all right and that we'll be heading back soon.

Second, I had to wake her up, but I didn't wanna do it harshly. Instead, I gently poked the tip of her nose making her finally open her eyes. Damn, she looked so cute.

"Morning, kitten!" I smiled after my words and she smiled back at me before yawning.

"Hey you," she said it with a dose of tiredness in her voice and then she covered her face with a blanket. "Don't look at me," she mumbled, "I know I'm ugly when I wake up."

"Nonsense!" I laughed while moving the blanket. "You always look beautiful," I commented with pure honesty and then kissed her cheek. I mildly ran my fingers across her neck and shoulder... Fuck, I noticed a few hickeys on her skin. "I guess I was pretty aggressive last night," I added while softly massaging her bruised area.

"No, you were the best," she giggled. "I don't mind the hickeys at all."

"Good then," I said it under my breath while kissing her more and more. "Now you'll have something to remind you of the best night we had..." My words made her smile once again.

"Aren't we supposed to leave?" She spoke after we stopped making out for a moment. "It's getting late and I should be getting ready for..."

"Yeah, you're leaving tonight..." Fuck it, I was able to forget about it and when she mentioned, our mood was kinda ruined. "But we still have some time to take a quick shower... Together, of course!" I winked.