6. Ghost

My P.O.V.

As I burst into tears, I started running. I wasn't sure why I was crying in the first place... I guess I just had so much on my mind. I finally left my life behind and joined these amazing guys, but I guess nothing's the way I expected it to be... Many dark thoughts from the past were haunting me, and I just couldn't share it with them.

When I saw J so broken, he reminded me of myself. He was definitely hiding something, I could tell... Instead of helping him, I acted like a bitch, probably because of my stupid little crush.

I just hope he doesn't do something stupid he'll regret.

I didn't even notice how far I've run. "I should probably go back... The guys are on their way", I was thinking. It was almost midnight, but I didn't care. I didn't care that I was all alone somewhere unknown; it felt kind of peaceful.

I decided to enjoy the view for a few more minutes. It really relaxed me watching alleys sucked into the darkness... Until someone came from behind and before I could scream they covered my mouth with their hand. Impulsively, I kicked them with my elbow, but then I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, relax! It's just me." I turned around to face Jorel smirking at me.

"You sick freak! Why did you do it?"

"What? Followed you and made sure you're okay? " He raised his voice but I could tell he was concerned. "You could've got lost... Or even worse!"

"Then again, you didn't have to freak me out with your smooth criminal act!"

Jorel's P.O.V.

She really likes to start a fight, huh?

"I'm sorry if I scared you, okay? I just wanted to show you what could happen if you continue being irresponsible..." I had my point, but she just rolled her eyes at my words.

"Me? Irresponsible? Says the guy who ran away this morning and left his band behind!" She was kinda right, but she didn't know the whole story after all...

"That was different! If something happened to you, it'd be my fault and I just couldn't let that happen!" She tried to hide it, but I caught her smile. I admit, she looked kinda cute when she's not upset. Wait... What am I thinking? "We should really get going..." I added softly, not breaking eye contact. "And I'm sorry if I upset you earlier... I just felt shitty that I made you run away... You probably disappointed in me... as a fan, I mean..." God, why am I starting to feel nervous?

"It's fine..." She finally spoke. "And if you really wanna know, I didn't run away just because of you..."

"Oh... Then, will you tell me why?"

"Remember when you told me that I don't know your full story? Well, you don't know mine, either..."