1. Whatever It Takes

My P.O.V.

It finally happened. Hollywood Undead. Right here, right now. They played one last song and I still couldn't believe that this was real. Words couldn't describe this feeling in my chest. I can't even remember when was the last time I felt this happy. Is this euphoria? I think so...

But what next? I desperately wanted to meet them, to tell them how much they mean to me. I was in the front row, but unable to do anything. At least Danny waved back at me and smiled while performing Undead, but what I also wanted was to catch Jorel's attention.

"Now we have a surprise for you..." Charlie picked up his mic again and started talking.

"What's going on? Should we stay?" I couldn't hear my bestie quite right because of all the screaming and cheering.

"What?" I was waiting for her to repeat her words, but simultaneously trying to hear Charlie out.

"I said..." she started talking again but I needed to cut her off.

"Now, we're gonna throw away these paper airplanes..." Charlie continued, "and one of you ladies or fellas will be lucky enough to catch the airplane with the drawing of the dove."

"That person can join us and be with us for the rest of the tour, starting tomorrow." Johnny finally revealed the surprise.

Fans started cheering even more, but I kinda got angry that some bastard's going to befriend them and it won't be me. At that moment, all of them started throwing a bunch of paper airplanes at us and the crowd just got crazier. I tried to catch at least one, even though I knew that there was no freaking way I'm going to win.

When I finally caught one, my heart started pounding faster. What if I win after all? I opened it and looked closely at the piece of paper. "Where's the freaking dove?" I started yelling. I was already pissed, but now I realized it was over for good. "I hate myself!"

"Hey, look..." My bestie pointed at the ground. "There's still one more airplane."

And there really was. The one airplane that no one noticed. I was about one hundred percent sure that someone has already found the winning piece of paper but decided to try my luck once again, anyway. I grabbed it fast before anyone else got the opportunity and opened it.

"OMG!" I must have been dreaming. "I... I got the dove." I showed it to my friend noticing others throwing glances at me.

"I knew it! I believed in you, girl!" she smiled at me and high fived.

"But... You noticed it first. This should be yours..." I felt so bad, considering she's the one who told me to pick up the freaking airplane.

"Don't worry about me! You deserve this more than anyone... And I can't abandon college, by the way."

"But what about my college?" I totally forgot about the consequences. I can't just ditch everything and go on a tour. But, this is a one-time opportunity after all...

"Oh, come on. You'll figure it out." She winked at me. "Now go out there. Show them who's the biggest fan."

"Can the winner join us on stage?" I felt like I'm about to have a panic attack as I heard Charlie's voice again.