12. Bad Moon

My P.O.V.

We finally arrived an hour before the show. Jorel has been pissed about something, so I didn't care so much that he snapped at me earlier.  He acted strangely around Johnny and Charlie and then asked: "So, where have you two morons been today?"

"We should ask you the same... Moron!" Charlie joked.

"We were together the whole day!" Johnny interrupted, "If you must know..."

"Doing what?" J. raised an eyebrow. 

"You know... Gay stuff!" Johnny added and Charlie just rolled his eyes. "Seriously, we had some important work to do, no worries." 

"Fine, whatever..." Jorel looked kind of annoyed. "You know, I'm really proud of you, guys." Everybody looked at him in confusion.

"Man, you told me the same thing earlier," Dylan said, still confused. 

"Weirdo!" Charlie chuckled. "But I am, in fact, proud of you J-Dog. You finally made it to the concert." 

"Very funny, Jordon," J said it sarcastically. 

***

"Hey, stranger!" As the guys were preparing to go on stage and I headed to the front row, we heard a female voice. 

Jorel was the first one to turn around. "Oh my God! Vanessa!" He shouted surprisingly and everyone,  including me, looked at the girl. 

"That's his ex," Danny whispered to me. I just nodded and looked back at Vanessa. 

"How did they even let you in here?" Jorel asked smiling at her. 

"Oh, you know me! I always get what I want." She replied teasingly. 

Johnny's P.O.V. (yeah, it's not always about Jorel :D)

"George, why did you lie?" Charlie whispered to me so no one else could hear us. "...about being with me the whole day?

"Trust me, I wish I could tell you," I whispered back to him. "Just promise me you won't tell anyone." I just hope no one else heard us.

"Well, it depends..." Charlie continued, " If you're in some kind of trouble..."

"It's not about me! Just trust me..." I felt shitty for dragging him into this mess, but at least he was someone I trusted the most. 

My P.O.V.

What is this weird feeling? Am I getting... jealous? This was the first time seeing him smile like this and it was all because of her. I need to get out. I can't look at this anymore. I know I'll never be able to make him happy. Fuck, I'm not even able to talk normally with him. I should just move on and stop thinking about him. He even said he doesn't care about me, then why should I care about him?

I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Shit! I'm so sorry..." I started apologizing before looking into a person's eyes. 

"It's okay." The guy finally responded. After analyzing me for a second, he added, "Hey, you're that girl!"

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"The lucky fan! Gosh, you're famous!" He smiled at me, and I have to admit, he was good-looking. 

"Well, I wouldn't consider myself famous, but if you say so..." I giggled. 

"You know, I'm dying to be in the front row, so if there's any chance you could help me..." He seemed like a cool guy, of course, I was going to help him. 

"Sure, no problem"

"By the way, I'm Ryan."

***

The show's been great as always. Ryan would say something to me once in a while and it didn't bother me at all. But I have to admit, whenever my eyes met Jorel's, it hurt. Why can't these feelings just go away? He obviously wants to be with Vanessa, not with someone like me.

"I need to ask..." Ryan cleared his throat before asking, "Are you seeing anyone right now?"

"Not really..." I could tell where this was going.

"Then, how about a date?" He wore a smile on his face hoping for a positive answer.

"A-a date?" I really wasn't expecting this. It was obvious he wanted it, so before thinking this through, I accepted it. "Yeah, sure." Maybe it was wrong, but at this moment, I didn't care; I just went for it.

I know I did it just to try to forget about Jorel.