2. Pain

My P.O.V.

2 days later

"I just had the craziest dream!" I kind of told it to myself after I opened my eyes and let the small yawn out.

"What, that you're on the tour with Hollywood Undead?" Still sleepy, I noticed a blonde-haired guy smiling at me.

"Oh God, Danny!" After realizing it wasn't a dream, I threw a pillow at him.

"Still can't believe this is real, huh?" I nodded at this question. Since the moment I found out I was the lucky winner everything felt unreal. If you asked me two days ago where the hell would I be right now, I'd probably say something typical. But this was anything but typical.

I still have flashbacks from the moment I met the guys when they congratulated me and announced I'm coming with them the day after.

It's still so fresh and I believe that my feelings are pretty normal and acceptable.

"Come on, now..." Danny woke me up from my thoughts. "We're having breakfast."

He's literally the nicest guy I've ever met. We connected immediately and we already call each other 'besties'. Weird, huh?

As for the others, they're amazing, too. Dylan is like the funniest guy (Funny, yeah). He always cracks me up with his jokes, as well as Charlie (who's the biggest pervert) and Johnny. And then, there's... Jorel. He's always grumpy and doesn't talk much. It feels like he dislikes me or simply doesn't care and it somehow hurts considering he's someone who has helped me a lot with his music. I just want him to accept me, okay?

***

Right now, we're all sitting together and eating fast food. I took a seat between Danny and Dylan; right across me was Jorel with Johnny on his left and Charlie on his right.

"And it was fucked up, man... I'm telling you." Dylan was retelling a story about him almost getting shot at some party, a few years ago. "Dude, what's up with you?" he turned to Jorel. "You've been quiet for a while."

"Hm, it's nothing." He finally spoke.

"You sure, fella?" Charlie put his hand on J's shoulder.

"It's fine, guys! Really!" He was trying to convince everyone he was all right. "I'm just tired..." But it was obvious that something more was going on.

He then got up making it towards the exit. I really felt bad for him knowing something was bothering him. I could see it in his beautiful chocolate eyes... Maybe I should have said something - I'm pretty good at giving advice... But he just met me and we don't even get along. Why should I care when he doesn't care about me?

"He'll be back, don't worry!" Johnny caught me staring at the exit.

"Is he always like that?" I didn't know what else to ask.

"Kind of..." Danny got into the conversation. "He just has some personal issues, he'll get better."

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was wondering where he went and when is he coming back. The guys seemed fine with this, probably because they got used to it. I admit I was worried. I cared about him so much it hurt. Why am I always into damaged guys?