22. Circles

The next morning

Jorel's P.O.V.

I went back to the bus early in the morning, feeling hungover as fuck. It's safe to say I hit the rock bottom. Let's just hope that the others won't even notice I was gone.

"Dude, did you even go to sleep last night?" Dylan asked after seeing me all messed up. Plus, he heard something after the show; he's probably assuming what's going on.

"No..." I responded, not even trying to look at him.

"Look, man... We discussed 'bout ya yesterday," he spoke and I knew where this was going. "You've been disappearing a lot lately, and we even thought of not letting you go anywhere alone, you know..."

"Are you guys crazy?" I couldn't believe this. "I'm not a child who needs to be followed around!"

"But you act like one!"

"You have no idea what's happening to me!" I snapped.

"Not really, but I do have a theory." Damn, since when did he become so annoying?

"Why is someone always yelling in here?" I heard Danny behind me.

"No one is yelling," I said it kind of harshly.

"He ain't gonna talk to us!" Dylan told him and I just rolled my eyes.

"Jorel, man, you know we're here for you," Danny spoke genuinely. "Whatever you're going through, just talk to us..."

"I can't... at least for now." I didn't wanna put them in any more trouble and they seemed like they weren't gonna bother me anymore. "Where are Charlie and Johnny, by the way?"

"Who knows," Danny responded.

"Well, that's great! They can go wherever they want and no one ever questions them." I had to prove my point.

"But they are, in fact, much more responsible than you," Danny answered through the chuckle and I rolled my eyes once again.

"Whatever..." I added and headed to my bunk; I should get some rest after all.

My P.O.V.

Guys' voices woke me up. It's been a rough night for me. After that little chat with Ryan, he offered to walk me to the bus, but I turned him down once again, though I promised I'll see him another time. I just didn't want him to face Jorel again. Turns out, Jorel wasn't even here last night, but still, I didn't wanna risk it.

I actually couldn't stop thinking about him despite everything and had trouble falling asleep. I cried my eyes out burying my head in the pillow so that no one could hear me.

I knew I looked like shit, so I just put eyeliner on, as always; just to try to look a little less shitty. I was still wearing Danny's Misfits shirt that I borrowed last night. Actually, not borrowed – I stole it, but I knew he wouldn't mind; he's such a sweetheart. I put on some shorts and decided to join the others. At this point, I didn't care about my appearance whatsoever.

As I stepped forward, I bumped into... him. Ouch! Well, that's great! So much about avoiding each other...

The second he realized what just happened, he froze and looked deep into my eyes.

Jorel's P.O.V.

I saw the pain in her eyes; I knew she was broken; I knew she probably cried... because of me. But then, I noticed something else. We weren't supposed to talk, but still...

"Are you wearing my shirt?" I asked, trying to sound confident; but I was tearing apart instead.

"It's - It's Danny's... actually," she whispered as if she was afraid of me or something.

"That one is mine, actually. Danny probably put it with his things," I explained. I could see she felt guilty because of the stupid shirt.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized and then unexpectedly started taking the shirt off. Why the fuck would she do that?

I stared at her body like a horny idiot. Damn, why is this turning me on?

"Are you doing this on purpose?" I raised my voice; hoping that guys didn't hear us.

She looked at me in confusion. "I'm just giving you your shirt back," she said and handed me the shirt. She was only wearing a bra and it looked like she didn't mind it.

I fucking couldn't control myself; I just gazed at her. "You know... If we were alone, I swear, I'd make you moan..." I couldn't resist saying that.

"Save that for your girlfriend!" She snapped and then went back to her bunk, probably to put some clothes on.

I'm so fucking fucked!

I heard some noise from the back so I assumed that Johnny and Charlie arrived.

"We have a guest, bitches!" I heard Johnny yelling. Who could it be now?

I went back to them, and then I heard a familiar voice.

"Guys, did you miss me?"

I was so not expecting this. I got closer and looked at him in surprise. "Da Kurlzz?"