5. Believe

My P.O.V.

"H-hello? Dylan?" I stuttered, probably still in disbelief of what I've almost done.

"Hey, hey. We just wanted to check up on you. Danny mentioned you ain't very well."

"I'm better now, no need to worry..." I didn't know how to tell him about Jorel. "Actually, Jorel's here. He came back..." I noticed J's eyes widen as I mentioned his name. He was standing a few steps further with his arms crossed.

"So, he's with you?" Dylan sounded kind of surprised. "Keep an eye on the little asshole. We'll be back soon. Okay?"

"Okay, I will... Bye." I hung up and then threw a glance at J.

"Well, well... They're concerned after all." He said it to himself gazing at the floor.

"You know, they really are worried. No need to act like a jerk." I defended the guys, obviously.

"Oh, please! They don't care about me whatsoever!" His eyes were full of rage again which made my chest hurt... Again.

"That's so not true! " I really didn't want to start a fight... Again.

"Hey! You don't even know them so well! Especially not me! So stop picking the side when you don't know the full story!" He tried to calm down and before I got to say anything, he added: "And please, stop arguing. The last thing I want is to hurt you, too." He took a joint from his pocket and lit it up. I could've seen the pain in his beautiful eyes, but I was hurt, too.

"Well, it's too late. You've already hurt me." Broken and disappointed, I left him alone to smoke.

I know I promised Dylan to keep an eye on Jorel, but I just couldn't be near him anymore.

Jorel's P.O.V.

Shit, this weed isn't helping at all. I tried to numb the pain, but it felt like nothing could help me at this moment. Nothing makes sense anymore. I'm a failure. I know I am. I've ruined everything. I lost everything. And nobody could fix me now. Nobody understands what I'm going through. No one cares.

I almost died today and I just couldn't tell that to the guys. What will happen next? This time, I made it, but there's always tomorrow. I'm not sure if I could survive twice. All I know is that I need to go back to that place...