4. Dark Places

My P.O.V.

Since the guys left, I've done pretty much nothing. I put my headphones on trying to forget about Jorel, but it was pretty hard considering my playlist was filled with HU songs and every time I heard his voice I'd start sobbing. Where the hell is he?

At the moment, I thought I heard some noise, but I wasn't sure because of the music in my ears. A few moments later, there he was, standing right in front of me. I had to blink multiple times before realizing I wasn't imagining it. My heart started pounding faster and faster. I couldn't move. I just stared at him, analyzing every little inch of his gorgeous face. He seemed kind of broken. I could see it in his eyes.

I don't know why, but I just snapped and started yelling at him. "Where the fuck were you? You made us all worried!"

"Whoa, easy there! I don't have to tell you anything! I'm not your responsibility!" He started being rude too, so I just continued arguing.

"And what about the guys? You don't give a shit about them either?" I was so mad I couldn't control myself.

"Are you calling me selfish?" He looked somehow confused but still angry as hell.

"That's right, mister."

"Hey, you don't even know what I'm going through!"

"That's 'cause you never talk to me!"

"Well, I'm talking to you right now!"

I tried to be strong and finish this fight, but before I even realized, a few tears were falling down my cheeks. I bit my lip trying to absorb the pain I was feeling inside. How is this making me weak? Why did I start the fight in the first place? Because I was wrong about Jorel? Because I was developing feelings for him and it was wrong on many levels? Because I was dreaming about meeting him for so long and nothing's the way I imagined? Am I the selfish one now?

Jorel came closer to me. I almost exploded when he put his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears with his thumb. Maybe he isn't so bad after all?

He took a deep breath before saying: "Don't cry because of me. I already have a lot on my mind..."

This gesture calmed me down. I wasn't as angry as before and all I wanted was to kiss his perfect lips. I wanted it so badly... His hand was still on my cheek and our lips were so close. Desperate as I was, I leaned in for a kiss, but at that very moment, my phone started buzzing.

I quickly jumped and thankfully this made me realize what mistake I'd almost done. I'm not sure how Jorel felt, but I was surely relieved. The two of us were just fighting and the last thing we needed was that kiss. I looked at my phone screen to see it was Dylan calling me.