25. Renegade

Time skips to the late evening

Jorel's P.O.V.

Damn, I overslept! I thought the second I woke up. I immediately checked my phone to see if there were any new messages, but nope... Nothing... Maybe she came back, huh? I quickly got up and joined the others.

"Did you sleep well, little princess?" Charlie started messing with me again.

"Fuck you, Jordon!" I shouted, still searching around. I guess she's still out with that jerk...

"Why so harsh, baby?" Charlie did that weird voice thing and everyone started laughing their asses out. I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Anyway..." I cleared my throat. "Did I miss anything important?"

"Let me see..." Dylan thought for a moment. "Except gossiping about you, no; you didn't miss anything."

"Y'all are morons," I muttered.

"We still can't believe what you did, that's it." Johnny implied to our previous conversation.

"Are we done with it, yet?" I responded angrily.

"No need to snap every fucking time, man..." Johnny continued. "We were just saying, we didn't expect it from you..."

"Absolutely true!" Charlie added. "You could've expected it from me or maybe Danny... But you? No fucking way!"

"Wait... Why me?" Danny sounded offended.

"Oh, don't act so innocent, baby..." Charlie chuckled. "With all that cuteness, you can get any girl you want."

"You know, Jordon..." Danny said, "...sometimes it really seems like you're into me, with all of these gay comments!"

"Welcome to the club, bitch!" Matt referred to him. "Now you know how I've felt for all these years."

"Okay, stop with that fagot shit, you idiots!" Johnny acted like he was in charge. "Anyway... We were talking about J-Dog!"

"You can stop talking about me as well!" I added. "I shouldn't have told you anything in the first place!"

"Sorry, dude..." Dylan spoke, "...but this is like the biggest plot twist since that Deuce theory."

"Don't mention that douchebag again, please." Johnny interrupted him. "And yes, it is unbelievable, though. I still can't picture the two of you together."

And... we're back at it again... Nice!

"I feel like we need some more details, you know," Dylan added. "Like who came on to whom and stuff..."