18. Another Level

My P.O.V.

After that discussion about Deuce, guys went to rehearsal. I'm not exactly sure what happened between them but they seemed concerned for sure. They were also mad at Johnny for keeping secrets from them... But we're all keeping secrets from each other, right?

Still exhausted from the last night, I was just lying down with my phone in my hands, checking guys' Instagram and Twitter posts. Gosh, Jorel can really be cruel sometimes. Why does he have to start arguments with fans every damn time? Does he not know that these are just kids who look up to him? I get that he has some problems, but why the hell is he so mean to his fans?

***

The sound of someone's footsteps kind of freaked me out. I didn't expect guys to be back for another couple of hours.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"The one you wished for." Jorel came up to me and I just rolled my eyes at his words. "May I?" He asked before lying next to me. Without saying a word, I just let him get closer to me. Feeling the heat of his body on mine made my heart pounding too fast.

"Were you cyber-stalking to me?" He joked after looking at my phone screen. "Still thinking about me, huh?" He whispered teasingly in my ear and I just melted inside.

"I was just looking through your hate comments, actually," I spoke silently, not wanting to start a fight about this shit. Still, I didn't approve of his behavior towards fans.

"Just ignore it," he responded. "I don't hate my fans, obviously, but some of them are really dumb." Surprisingly, he didn't seem pissed off this time, and he held me tight the whole time. 

"They're just kids, Jorel. They idolize you." I didn't want to make him angry, but I just had to prove my point. "No need to be so harsh..."

He just smirked after my words. "Looks like you and I will never agree at anything!"

"That's because you're a Taurus," I commented jokingly.

"Astrology is bullshit," he added while playing with my hair. He quickly moved his lips on my neck and left a small kiss.

"You're tense," he spoke softly while kissing me still. "Don't be..."

"Someone can come in..." I replied nervously.

"Oh, they won't..." His masculine voice was driving me crazy.

"You know, that dress is bothering me..." He bit his lip and I just sighed when he started touching me all the way from my upper leg to my crotch. He hiked up my dress and continued teasing me. He was gently fingering me making sure I'm wet enough.

A few seconds later we were both naked in front of each other, again. We were so thirsty for one another, but this time I felt something different. So many emotions were occupying my body at the moment; was I actually falling for Jorel, like... for real?

_____________________________________

NOTE:

I stayed up all night just to finish this chapter. I just had to post it before New Year's Eve. I know that this story isn't popular and that there aren't many readers, but I quite enjoy it and appreciate all of your comments and votes. I started writing this shit  6 months ago just for myself (after I attended HU concert), but I decided to publish it on Wattpad instead and here I am now. I'd like to post new chapters more often, but fuck it, I'm extremely busy. But don't worry; whenever I'm not writing, I'm thinking about what to write next (and I already have some chapters on my mind... even the end; but who knows how many months it'll take me to finish it). Anyway, I'm wishing you all happy holidays! See ya in 2019. (probably in a week or two)

LOVE,

Author