16. Pigskin

My P.O.V.

He smirked after checking me out. Damn, I felt wanted; I felt attractive. We were both looking lustfully at each other, probably expecting another one to make the first move.

"Tell me to stop..." Jorel whispered as he started leaving kisses on my neck. I wasn't sure if he felt guilt or something else; all I knew was that neither of us wanted this to end.

I let him take my shirt off as a sign to continue the action. As I started kissing him aggressively, I led him towards his bunk. I pushed him onto it while taking his shirt off and jeans as well.

This was the first time I've seen him shirtless, and I've gotta say – hot damn! Also, I noticed some bruises on his body but decided to ignore it instead and not question him. It's pretty obvious he got hurt in a fight, but I don't wanna remind him of that at the moment.

He's safe with me now and that's the only thing that matters.

He flipped me over, so he can be on top of me. Gosh, sometimes I forget how strong he is. He was sucking my skin on my neck and shoulder while gently taking my bra off. His hand was moving mechanically across my breasts and down to my crotch area. I tried to control moans by biting my lip.

"I didn't know about this tattoo..." he smirked while analyzing dove and grenade ink on my tight.

"You think it's weird?" I asked after catching my breath.

"No, it's sexy," he whispered and I blushed a little. "Let me taste you..." He slowly removed my panties and then went down on me. His tongue was hitting my G spot just right and I couldn't stop myself from sighs of pleasure.

"Jorel!" I screamed his name thinking I'm about to be finished.

He stopped for a second. "Not yet..." he said teasingly while getting rid of his boxers.

"Just do it already!" I complained and he chuckled. Then, he entered me and did the job.  

After we both came, he asked me if I was okay and I just nodded. Feeling kinda tipsy, I still couldn't believe what just happened. I picked up my clothes and put them on. I kind of tried to avoid eye contact, probably out of embarrassment. 

"Wanna smoke?" Jorel asked after he got dressed. He found a joint and lit it. 

"No..." I quickly answered before leaving.

"Already leaving?" He seemed serious.

"I'm just... tired." Still not trying to look him in the eyes, I responded leaving him to smoke alone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I'm so sorry it took me so long. I can't promise when I'm gonna post another chapter, but I hope it'll be soon.