Secret's Out... But It's Not A Bad Thing!

(This is not related to the previous one shot)

3rd POV

Wither and Skeleton had been together for about a month now, but they had kept it a secret from their teacher and most of their classmates. Only Enderman- Wither's best friend, and Zombie- Skeleton's best friend, knew. They knew because they knew how Wither and Skeleton felt about each other, and because the couple had told them. But they had asked them to keep it a secret for now; and they agreed.

Today, their secret would be out though...

Pigman was just on his way to the classroom when he looked out the window, and noticed that once again, Wither and Skeleton had arrived together. All the other mobs and Herobrine had noticed that for the past month that they had entered the classroom together, but they never said anything. Making sure not to let them see him, Pigman discreetly looked out the window, and noticed that they were holding hands.

Oh, this is too good, Pigman thought. He took out this phone, intending to get a picture, but as he opened the camera app and looked through it, he saw them kiss. Internally fanboying, he snapped a photo without them noticing, and ran back to the classroom.

He burst into the classroom, his five other classmates and Herobrine looking at him.

"Woah, dude!" Zombie commented.

"What's with the dramatic entrance, Pigman?" Herobrine asked, raising a brow.

Snickering, Pigman passed it to the closest person, Enderman. Enderman looked at it and snickered. It wasn't because he didn't know, but because he was surprised that Pigman got a photo.

"Let me see that!" Ghast said, leaning over and taking a peek. He let out a laugh. Soon, the rest of the class and even Herobrine had had a look at the photo. Everyone was either laughing or snickering; even Herobrine had an amused smirk on his face.

At that moment, Wither and Skeleton walked into the room, and they immediately noticed the look on everyone's faces, as well as the fact that they were crowding over Pigman's phone.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Skeleton asked, making their presence known to everyone else. Everybody looked at them, and all had smirks on their faces.

"What's that look for?" Wither asked slowly, causing Creeper and Slime to have a giggling fit.

"I don't know, you tell me!" Ghast snickered.

"Pigman, what's on your phone?" Wither asked.

"Nothing?" Pigman said innocently.

"It doesn't seem like nothing," Wither said, walking over and snatching the phone out of Pigman's hand.

"Hey!"

"What is-" Wither started, then paled when he saw the photo Pigman had secretly snapped of him and Skeleton. Skeleton became somehow paler as he looked over and saw the photo as well.

Noticing the look on their faces, everyone but Zombie, Enderman, and Herobrine burst out laughing.

"The look on your guys's faces!" Pigman snorted, and Wither had the urge to strangle him.

"Hey, why aren't you laughing?" Creeper asked Enderman and Zombie.

"Because I knew," Enderman admitted.

"So did I," Zombie added.

This made the couple even more embarrassed than they already were.

"How long have you guys been together?!" Slime shouted.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Screeched Ghast.

"Class, please. Let's not make them any more embarrassed than they already are," Herobrine said and everyone stopped shouting. Their teacher looked at his two students and smiled. "You two get the day off. Have fun." This caused the whole rest of the class to whine about how come they get the day off. "Now, class, get out your history books and turn to page 241," Herobrine instructed as Wither and Skeleton left the classroom.

Once they got outside, Skeleton, still blushing, said, "I'm so embarrassed."

Instead of agreeing, Wither leaned in close and said, "You're so cute when you're flustered." This made Skeleton even more embarrassed.

"Hey, we got the whole day off," Wither said, pulling away from Skeleton's face. "What do you wanna do?"

Skeleton looked up at him. "Watch a movie and snuggle?"

Wither laughed. "That sounds perfect. C'mon, Skelly," he said, taking his boyfriend's hand and leading him toward his house.