Thunderstorm

(Shoutout again to Wither_X_Skelly for the inspiration)

3rd POV

There was a large thunderstorm going on this night; making some humans and mobs unable to sleep; while some on the other hand find thunderstorms soothing.

A particularly loud clap of thunder woke up Skeleton, who had been sleeping soundly while snuggled up against Wither. He started to shake as he could see flashes of lightning through the window; bringing back a brief but horrible flashback. He started to shake as another loud clap of thunder could be heard.

Wither woke up to the feeling of Skeleton shaking against him, and he looked over to his boyfriend to see him shaking terribly.

"Are you okay, Skelly?" Wither asked. Before Skeleton answered, a flash of lightning was seen out the window and Skeleton started shaking more rapidly.

Getting what was going on, Wither knew that Skeleton needed comforting.

"Oh, Skelly, come here," he said, wrapping his arms around Skeleton, whose shaking started to calm down. He snuggled closer to Wither, focusing on the warmth and comfort from his boyfriend's strong arms.

Another clap of thunder, along with a lightning strike, was heard and made Skeleton shake again. Wither held him closer, rubbing his back soothingly.

"I h-hate storms, Wither..." Skeleton whimpered, burying his face in Wither's pajama tank top.

"I know, Skelly... But I'm here, the storm's not gonna hurt you..." Wither soothed, using one arm to hold Skeleton and the other to stroke Skeleton's hair.

Skeleton snuggled into Wither more, feeling comforted. Only one more clap of thunder was heard before the storm stopped and it was just raining outside. Skeleton hated storms; however, he liked the sound of rain pattering on the roof; he found it oddly comforting.

"The storm's over, Skelly... You're okay now," Wither said, still holding Skeleton.

"I-I know..."

"Why do you hate storms, Skelly? Do you just not like the noise or...?" Wither asked.

Skeleton was silent for a moment, then said, "T-There was a thunderstorm going on when I saw my p-parents dead..." He managed, starting to cry. Wither's eyes widened.

"Oh, my poor Skelly..." Wither said, holding Skeleton closer and kissing the top of his forehead. "I didn't know... I'm sorry for asking."

"No, i-it's okay," Skeleton said, his tears starting to cease. He snuggled closer to Wither, loving the warmth and comfort he felt from being snuggled up against him.

"T-Thank you for being here, W-Wither..." Skeleton said, burying his face in Wither's chest.

"My sweet Skelly, I'll always be here," Wither soothed, giving Skeleton a soft kiss on the cheek, making him give a soft smile. Skeleton closed his eyes, and within a few minutes, he had fallen back asleep.

"I'll always be here for you..." Wither said, giving his sleeping boyfriend a kiss on the head and staring at him with love in his dark eyes.

"Always."

(Did you guys like it?? I know it's short, sorry about that 😐)