Morning Cuddles

3rd POV

Wither woke up to soft sun rays on his face, and looked down, where he saw Skeleton, sleeping peacefully in his arms. He softly smiled, and gave his sleeping boyfriend a soft kiss on the forehead.

"My cute Skelly," he whispered, cuddling the sleeping Skeleton in his arms. He didn't wake him up because 1) it was the weekend, so they could stay in bed however long they wanted to, and 2) Skeleton looked very cute, and Wither didn't want to ruin it by waking him up.

Wither enjoyed the feeling of Skeleton in his arms, until after a few minutes Skeleton woke up. He yawned, nearly making Wither melt from the cuteness. He sleepily blinked his chocolate brown eyes open, and he looked up and met Wither's lapis blue eyes.

"Good morning, Wither..." Skeleton said, softly smiling at the sight of his boyfriend's handsome face.

"Good morning, my Skelly," Wither replied, giving Skeleton a good-morning kiss on the cheek. Skeleton smiled and blushed softly at the contact. He snuggled more into Wither, making Wither wrap his arms around him more.

"Skelly?" Wither asked.

"Hmm?" Skeleton mumbled.

"Do you want to get up?"

"No."

"Me either~" Wither brought Skeleton closer to his body, then leaned down and whispered, "And since it's the weekend, we can cuddle for as long as we want~"

"Sounds nice~" Skeleton replied, once again smiling and softly blushing. He snuggled his face into Wither's chest, breathing in Wither's natural spruce wood scent. Wither held him closer in return, rubbing his back with a loving smile on his face.

"I love cuddling with you, Wither~" Skeleton said, enjoying the feel of Wither's touch and warm body heat.

"I love cuddling with you, too~" Wither purred, nuzzling Skeleton's neck. Skeleton smiled; he loved Wither's soft touch.

"I love your touch, Wither~" Skeleton admitted, blushing a little bit as he kept snuggling against Wither.

"I love your touch, too, my Skelly~" Wither replied, kissing Skeleton's forehead and stroking his hair. Skeleton smiled; he loved his boyfriend so much.

"I love you so much, Wither~" Skeleton said, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of safety from Wither's strong arms.

"I love you more~" Wither retorted, leaning down and giving Skeleton a quick but loving kiss on the lips. Skeleton smiled, cuddling as much as he could next to Wither. He buried his face in Wither's chest and inhaled his nice spruce scent again. Wither smiled, and used his hacking powers to pull the blankets over them more so he didn't have to pause from holding Skeleton.

Wither held his boyfriend close; snuggling him. He started planting soft kisses on his forehead, making Skeleton blush and smile.

"You're my cute Skelly~" Wither said softly, just loud enough for Skeleton to hear it. The latter blushed and smiled, savoring Wither's warm hold on him.

"And you're my handsome Wither~" Skeleton replied, cuddling into Wither. Wither smiled; he loved his Skeleton so much. He felt Skeleton go completely relaxed in his hold, and a few seconds later he noticed that he had fallen asleep again.

"Awww~" Wither said, looking at his boyfriend with love in his eyes. He kissed Skeleton's head softly, then cuddled him more and closed his eyes. Within a few minutes, Wither was asleep as well.

Sometimes, morning cuddles are the best cuddles.