Saved From Abuse

(Warning: Relationship abuse and sad Skeleton!)

3rd POV

It was the end of the school day, and Skeleton was by his locker getting his backpack. Wither came over, wanting to talk to him.

"Hey Skelly," Wither said. Skeleton looked up at him. "Hey Wither..."

"Are you okay? You've been really quiet lately," he said, concern clear in his tone and eyes.

"I'm fine," Skeleton said, a little too quickly. Suddenly his sleeve got pulled back a bit, revealing part of a large bruise on his wrist. Skeleton quickly pulled his sleeve down again, but Wither had already seen the bruise.

"Skelly, what the hell happened to your wrist?" Wither asked. There was a flash of fear in Skeleton's eyes that Wither didn't fail to miss.

"I... I can't tell you," Skeleton said, looking away.

"Yes you can. What happened?"

"Wither, I can't tell you. There are consequences if I do," Skeleton said.

"What the hell do you mean, 'consequences'?! What happened?!" Wither exclaimed.

Skeleton didn't answer; rather he just closed his locker and walked past Wither. "See you tomorrow."

Wither watched Skeleton go, very concerned. Obviously something had happened to Skeleton; and he was scared to tell him. But what?

Wither decided to follow Skeleton; hoping he'd find out why Skeleton had that bruise.

/——\

Skeleton arrived back home, putting his backpack on the floor. He flinched when he heard the sound of angry footsteps coming towards him.

"You're finally home," he heard a voice say, making him flinch again. It was his boyfriend, Darek.

"H-Hi Darek..."

"Shut the fuck up," Darek growled, making Skeleton flinch yet again. "You told someone, didn't you?!"

"N-No, I didn't!" Skeleton said.

"You lying little bitch," Darek growled. "I think you need another lesson."

"P-Please don't!" Skeleton begged, tears coming out of his eyes. He thought he heard the door open, but he wasn't sure.

"Too bad; I think you need another lesson in why you need to listen to me," Darek said, raising his fist.

Skeleton curled up in the corner, tears coming out of his eyes. He waited for the starting blow from Darek.

But it never came.

He opened his eyes to see a red-eyed Wither standing in front of him, catching Derek's arm in his hand; stopping him before he hit Skeleton.

"Wither?!"

/——\

Wither had secretly followed Skeleton to his house; he needed to know what had happened to him.

Suddenly he heard an unfamiliar, angry voice say, "Shut the fuck up," making Wither both concerned and angry. "You told someone, didn't you?!"

"N-No, I didn't!" Wither heard another voice say; it was Skeleton's. He sounded terrified.

"You lying little bitch, I think you need another lesson," the angry voice said.

"P-Please don't!" Skeleton's voice again; this time it sounded, somehow, even more terrified.

Wither opened the door; his dark green eyes widened as he saw Skeleton curled up against the wall, tears coming out of his eyes. Another skeleton stood above him, looking very angry.

"Too bad; I think you need another lesson in why you need to listen to me," the other, larger skeleton said, raising his fist.

His eyes turning red, Wither quickly ran into the house, and quickly got in between Skeleton and the other skeleton, catching his arm in his hand before he could lay a hand on Skeleton.

"Wither?!" He heard Skeleton ask in shock from behind him.

The other skeleton looked very angry, "Who the hell are you?!"

Wither knew who this skeleton was; Skeleton's boyfriend, Darek. He had never met him before, and now he knew why.

"Why the hell are you doing this to him?! You're supposed to love him, not hurt him!" Wither spat, avoiding Darek's question.

"Leave before I make you," Darek growled.

"You can try!"

The two skeletons started to fight as Skeleton watched in horror. He hoped Wither would be the one to win.

Darek tried punching Wither, but none of his punches found their mark. Wither's punches, however, hit Darek every time. It ended with Wither punching Darek in the side of the head; enough to knock him out for a good long while.

Now that this fucker was taken care of, Wither turned his attention to Skeleton.

"Skelly!" Wither said, crouching down to Skeleton. Skeleton flinched slightly; making Wither feel guilty.

"Skelly," Wither said, his tone soft and caring, "I would never hurt you."

Skeleton nodded, and then suddenly threw his arms around Wither, making the latter blush.

"T-Thank you Wither..." Skeleton said, the gratefulness clear in his voice.

"You don't have to thank me," Wither said. "How long has this been going on for?"

"A m-month..."

Wither's eyes widened, then he hugged Skeleton closer. Skeleton hugged back, feeling safe. He hadn't felt this safe in a while.

"I'm going to call Herobrine; he'll take this bastard to jail," Wither said.

After Wither called Herobrine, he showed up only a few minutes later, along with some mob police officers, and they took Darek's still-unconscious form into their police car.

"Are you okay, Skeleton?" Herobrine asked, his pure white eyes concerned.

"I'm fine, thanks to Wither," Skeleton said. Nodding, Herobrine left, and the two mob officers got in their police car and drove away; taking Darek to jail.

Both Wither and Skeleton were silent for a moment after Herobrine and the officers had left.

Then Skeleton said, "I-I know he's gone, but I still don't feel safe about staying at my house..."

Wither was silent, thinking for a moment. Then he said, "You can stay with me if you want."

"R-Really??"

"Yeah, but only if you want to," Wither said, looking down at Skeleton. "So... wanna be roommates?"

"I-I'd like that," Skeleton said, a soft smile on his face.

This was the first time in a month that Wither had seen Skeleton smile.

Skeleton hugged Wither again, who once again blushed a little bit; and hugged him back.

"T-Thank you so much, Wither..."

"Anytime, Skelly."

(Raise your hand if you wanna be part of #ProteccSkeletonSquad! And raise your hand if you want to commit homicide on Darek, the abusive bf! *raises both hands*)