I've Missed You

(Sequel to "I Miss You So Much")

(Warning: Suicide!)

(Also, this is kinda short...)

3rd POV

It'd been a year and three months since Wither's death, and Skeleton was in horrible shape. He spent nearly all of his time either at Wither's grave or laying in bed thinking and crying.

Everyone tried to cheer up Skeleton, but nothing worked. Everyone knew how much Wither meant (and still means) to Skeleton, and they knew that Skeleton was in devastation. Wither was his everything, and now that he was gone, Skeleton didn't know what to do.

Eventually, Skeleton made a decision...

/——\

Skeleton finished writing the note and left it on his bed, knowing that one of his friends was bound to find it. He left his room and went out the door, going to a place he knew well.

He walked until he reached a cliff; the same cliff he and Wither used to go to to watch the stars.

Skeleton walked to the edge, looking up at the clear blue sky, where he knew Wither was. He smiled.

"I'm coming, Wither..."

With that, he inhaled and exhaled deeply in preparation, closed his eyes...

And jumped.

/——\

Skeleton woke up in a sunny meadow, and he looked around. He didn't recognize this place. There was a birch forest nearby, and iron gates in front of him.

"Where am I?" He asked out loud.

"You're in Monevia, the mob afterlife," a smooth, feminine voice said from behind, making Skeleton turn around. There was a female zombie, standing right behind him. She wore a white sundress with a daisy pattern, white sneakers, and a flower crown made out of daisies, dandelions, and poppies. She had bright green eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Name's Daisy. I'm the one who welcomes mobs here, into the afterlife," Daisy said.

"That explains the daisy outfit," Skeleton joked.

Daisy didn't offer any reaction to the joke, and instead continued normally. "We've been expecting you... Charles Rairib."

"How do you know my name?"

"I welcome all the mobs. I know everyone's name," she explained shortly, playfully rolling her eyes. "Anyways, before you enter the afterlife, there's someone who wants to see you." And with that, she vanished.

"Where'd she go?" Skeleton muttered to himself.

"Skelly?"

Skeleton didn't need to turn around to know who was talking. The voice was smooth, masculine, a little deep.

He turned around, seeing someone with charcoal grey skin, black hair, and beautiful sapphire eyes.

Wither.

One second Skeleton was standing there, staring in disbelief, the next he was in Wither's arms, a feeling he thought he might never experience again.

"Wither...." Skeleton whispered, leaning his head against Wither's chest. "I've missed you."

"I missed you more," Wither replied smoothly, kissing the top of Skeleton's head, who gave a slight giggle at the touch. Wither looked down at him with love, that look one of the many things Skeleton had missed so much about him.

"I love you," Wither whispered, nearly making Skeleton cry. He'd waited so long to hear those words again.

"I love you, too," Skeleton whispered back, then Wither pressed his lips to Skeleton's. They both savored their reunion kiss, both having wanted to do that again for so long.

Since they were in the afterlife, they didn't necessarily need to breathe, which meant they could kiss for as long as they wanted without needing to pull away to breathe. And both knew that.

After a few minutes, they finally pulled away, staring into each other's eyes lovingly, sapphire blue meeting spring green.

"I've been waiting to do that again for so long," Wither said, smiling lovingly at Skeleton while caressing his cheek. Skeleton sighed contently and leaned into Wither's touch, feeling happy and whole once again.

"Now that you're here, we can go inside and spend the rest of eternity together," Wither said, kissing Skeleton's cheek.

"That sounds perfect," Skeleton replied, and Wither smiled. He wrapped his fingers around Skeleton's, tracing his palm with his thumb.

"C'mon, Skelly," Wither said, taking his love's hand and leading him into the afterlife as the iron gates opened.

And so the two skeletons left, happy and whole once again, to spend their eternal afterlife together, just as they were meant to.

(Yay, happy ending-
Also, when I was rereading this, I realized that "birch forest " said "bitch forest", lmao-
Hope you guys enjoyed this sequel-shot)

^_^