It'll Be Okay

(Shoutout to Wither_X_Skelly for the inspiration for this one)

3rd POV

Wither was waiting for Skeleton to come back; he had gone to see Zombie and Pigman for a while, and he said he'd be back by 7:30. But it was already two past eight and he still hadn't returned. Wither was getting very worried.

He felt relieved when he heard the door open, but that relief turned to panic and confusion when he saw Skeleton.

Skeleton had a black eye, and he was bleeding from both his head and left arm. The blood had turned part of his light grey hair to a deep red.

"Oh my fucking Notch, Skelly!" Wither cried, running over to Skeleton. He hugged him against his chest, not giving a shit about getting Skeleton's blood on his clothes.

He heard Skeleton sobbing; the poor guy's sobs and the blood all over him broke Wither's heart. Skeleton was the most important person and thing to him in his life, and he absolutely hated, loathed, and despised seeing him in pain.

"Skelly, what happened?! Who did this to you?!" Wither asked, the pain clear in his voice.

Skeleton looked up at him; tears still streaming down his milk-colored cheeks. "A pair of zombies..."

Wither's eyes widened, then he hugged Skeleton closer to him. He lead Skeleton over to the couch and sat him down. He got the first-aid kit from the bathroom and took out some anti-bacterial wipes.

"It'll be okay, Skelly... I'm gonna have to clean up the blood before I can give you a healing potion; but I think it's gonna hurt," Wither said, Skeleton nodded in reply.

Wither decided to clean up the blood on Skeleton's head first; the cut was near his hairline, and it was long, but fortunately, not as deep as it could've been. Wither started to clean it; when he reached into the deeper part of the cut, Skeleton gave a small cry of pain; making Wither's heart twist with guilt.

"I'm so sorry that it hurts, Skelly, but I have to clean the cut," Wither said. "O-Okay," Skeleton said. He would've nodded his head if Wither wasn't cleaning the cut on his head.

Wither finished cleaning the cut on Skeleton's head, then started cleaning the cut on his arm. It was a long cut like the one on his head, except it was deeper. Just like before, Skeleton gave a small cry of pain. He knew it pained Wither when he heard it, but he couldn't help it.

Wither finished cleaning up the cuts, then threw the blood-soaked wipes in the trash. He conjured up a Potion of Healing II and gave it to Skeleton, who drank it and his black eye, along with the two cuts on his head and arm, healed instantly.

"Go take a shower Skelly, you need to get that blood off you," Wither said. Skeletons nodded, and went to take a shower. Fifteen minutes later he re-emerged, wearing clean clothes and the loose blood gone from his body and now slightly damp hair.

"Do you want to snuggle, Skelly? You look like you need it," Wither asked.

"Y-Yes please," Skeleton said, and they both headed to their bedroom and got under the black covers on their double bed; Wither holding Skeleton close and stroking his slightly damp light grey hair. Wither knew that to Skeleton, having his hair stroked both calmed him down and made him feel safe.

"Thank you for taking care of me," Skeleton said, cuddling into Wither's chest.

"I'll always take care of you, my love," Wither said, planting a kiss on Skeleton's forehead while still stroking his hair.

Skeleton tried to focus on the feelings of comfort and safety from being in Wither's arms, but what the two zombies had said while they were beating him up kept popping in his head.

"You really think that the wither skeleton will always love you? He'll get bored of you eventually!"

"N-No, he won't! H-He loves me!"

"Only for now; he's eventually going to dump you, maybe even for someone else. Then you'll have a broken heart, and it'll be no one's fault but your own."

Skeleton didn't want to believe what the zombies had said, but their words had stuck with him for some reason.

"Wither?"

"Yes, Skelly?"

"You..." Skelly started, then exhaled, "...Y-You won't ever leave me, r-right?"

"Hell no, Skelly! I'll never, ever leave you," Wither said, holding Skeleton tighter, shocked as to why he would even ask that. "I love you so much that I can easily say that you're the love of my life. I wouldn't leave you even if my life depended on it."

Skeleton felt relieved and comforted by Wither's words; the sincerity and love in his tone was more then enough to know that he was not lying.

"T-Thank you, Wither... You're the love of my life t-too," Skeleton said, the gratefulness and love in his tone clear.

Wither chuckled lightly, softly stroking Skeleton's hair. "No problem, love," he said, giving his partner a little peck on the cheek. Skeleton smiled; Wither always made him feel better; mentally, physically, and spiritually.

The two kept snuggling, loving the feelings of comfort, security and love that they both gained from feeling each other's touch. After a while, Wither noticed that Skeleton had fallen asleep in his strong, lean arms. He smiled; Skeleton looked so cute when he was sleeping.

"Good night, my sweet, beloved Skelly," Wither said softly, planting a soft kiss on his sleeping boyfriend's forehead. He closed his eyes and soon he, too, had fallen asleep.

(I like this one; I think it's really cute. What do you guys think??)