Wolf Attack

3rd POV

Skeleton was walking through the forest, just enjoying nature, when he heard several growls. He turned around...

To see six wolves behind him, all of them savage.

Skeleton went to take his bow out, but didn't find it. He must've left it at home.

I'm in deep shit.

The wolves started to attack him, clawing and biting him. He screamed; the sound so loud you could hear it from at least a mile away.

Am I going to die?

/——\

Wither was out on his balcony when he heard a scream; it sounded like it was coming from the forest. Before he could do anything, another scream was heard. Wither recognized it.

"Skelly," Wither whispered, jumping off his balcony and landing coolly on the ground. He ran to the direction the screams were coming from. He hadn't been running long when he saw his worst fear coming true.

Six savage wolves were attacking Skeleton; and Skeleton looked close to death.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Wither yelled, his eyes going red. The six wolves stopped attacking Skeleton and turned toward Wither, growling.

They rushed towards Wither, but Wither didn't even flinch; he used his hacking powers to lift them in the air and bleep them out of existence. With the wolves gone, he turned his attention to Skeleton. He was bleeding badly and had several bite and claw wounds on him.

"Oh my Notch, Skelly!" Wither cried out, immediately running over to Skeleton and picking him up. He used his hacks to teleport to Skeleton's house. Wither laid Skeleton down on his light grey bed and examined his wounds. Tears came to his eyes as he saw how bad the injuries were. He immediately conjured up three Potion(s) of Healing II. He quickly fed all of them to Skeleton; the injuries were so bad that Skeleton needed all three of them to fully heal his wounds.

After Skeleton's wounds were healed, Wither sat on the bed beside Skeleton, taking one of his pale grey hands into his own deep grey ones. Tears fell down his cheeks as he stared at Skeleton's unconscious form.

"I could've lost you today, Skelly. If I hadn't gotten there when I did, you would've..." Wither swallowed, unable to finish his sentence. He didn't even know if Skeleton could hear him or not, but he didn't care; he was still going to talk to him as if he were awake.

"If you had died, I wouldn't know what I'd do. Before, I was just sort of... living dead. Alive, but not having any true motives to fight or live..."

"...And then I met you. You've made my life so much better, Skeleton. You came into my life when I no longer had any hope. I grew fond of you shortly after we met; it eventually evolved to love. It's been two years since we've met, and I'm so grateful we did. I never expected to fall in love with another guy, but I did. That guy is you, Skelly. I love you, and I have for almost two years. I hope you wake up soon... I can't stand to see you in pain; it breaks my heart. I know you probably don't even like other guys, and I definitely know that I don't deserve someone as good as you. I'm just a wither skeleton... A monster. I hate being like this... I hate what I am..." Wither finished; his crying had evolved to sobs.

It came as a shock to him when he felt Skeleton's hand tighten around his, followed with, "You're not a monster."

Wither looked at Skeleton's face; he had opened his sea blue eyes and was staring at Wither with a sympathetic smile.

"SKELLY!" Wither cried, immediately hugging Skeleton close to him; Skeleton hugged him back, wrapping his arms around Wither in return.

"I almost lost you... I'm so sorry," Wither said, the tears coming back as he held Skeleton against his chest.