Drunk Confession

(Drunk Wither included in this one
Also Skeleton and Wither are roommates in this one-)

Skeleton checked the time; it was almost 1 am. He groaned in annoyance.

"I knew I shouldn't have let him go with Pigman," Skeleton muttered to himself.

Of course at that moment, there was a knock at the door. Skeleton got up from the couch and opened the door, and sure enough, it was Wither.

"Finally! What were you guys doing that took so long?" Skeleton asked.

"Heyyyy Skelly~" Wither said, completely ignoring his friend/roommate's question.

"What were you guys doing that took so long?" Skeleton asked again.

"Skelly, your face is sooo pretty~" Wither said. Skeleton blushed.

"Um, what?" He asked.

"I wanna kiss it~"

"WHAT?" Skeleton said. Wither's voice sounded... weird. Then realization clicked.

"Are you drunk?" Skeleton asked.

"Nahhh, I'm not drunk, I'm Wither~"

"Yeah, you're definitely drunk," Skeleton concluded. He took Wither's hand. "Bedtime for you." He lead Wither upstairs, all the while Wither had a dazed smile on his face.

Skeleton lead Wither over to the latter's bed and sat him down. "Go to sleep, bud. Sleep should get rid of your hangover." Wither laid down and Skeleton turned to go, but Wither grabbed him and pulled him close to him on the bed.

"W-Wither? What are you doing?" Skeleton asked, blushing.

"I wanna tell you a secret, Skelly~"

"Alright, what is it?" Skeleton asked, playing along. He figured if he played along, then hopefully Wither would fall asleep and he could get out of his grip. Only reason he actually wanted to get out of his grip was because he was drunk, and surely that was the only reason Wither was doing this.

But Wither's next words shocked him.

"I love yooouu~"

"What?" Skeleton said, blushing furiously.

He's drunk, that's the only reason he's saying this, surely he doesn't feel the same way I do about him-

"I love you sooo muucchhh~"

"You're so drunk, you're saying things," Skeleton said.

"But it's truuuee, Skellyyy~" Wither retorted . Skeleton had no good retort to that.

Skeleton tried again to get out of Wither's hold,  but once again Wither pulled him close to him.

"Stay with me, Skelly~"

"Fine. But only because you're drunk and won't remember this tomorrow," Skeleton said.

Skeleton didn't mean to fall asleep, but he did, which would create an awkward situation in the morning....

In the morning...

Wither woke up to sun rays warming his voice. Before opening his eyes, he felt something cuddled up against him. He opened his eyes, looked down...

And saw Skeleton, sleeping peacefully while cuddled up to him.

What the fuck? How did this happen?!

Then he remembered.

Last night Pigman had convinced him to try some wine. 'It's not that strong', Pigman had said.