Pregnancy (Pt.1)

(In case you're confused by the title, I made Skeleton a female for this one.)

3rd POV

Skeleton stared at the positive pregnancy test in her hand, not sure what to think. If she was correct, morning sickness started when the pregnancy reached six weeks. She'd been throwing up for the past three days, and she had suspected it might have been this. But she still didn't know what to tell Wither. They were getting married in a week, but she wasn't sure if he'd still want to marry her.

They had discussed kids before, but they had decided to wait at least a year after marriage to start trying.

What is he going to say? Skeleton thought, burying her face in her hands. She didn't think he would be angry, but your thoughts aren't always accurate.

Skeleton huddle up in the corner of the bathroom, hugging her legs to her chest. The positive pregnancy test lay on the sink counter. Skeleton started to cry.

Wither's POV

I heard Skeleton crying, even from all the way in the living room. I immediately got up from the couch and walked toward the bathroom, where the crying was coming from. I knocked on the door, but she was crying so much that she probably didn't even hear it. I opened the door, relieved to find it wasn't locked. I saw Skelly huddled up in the corner of the bathroom, still crying. She didn't even seem to notice I was in there.

I was about to say something when I noticed something on the counter. I picked it up; it was a pregnancy test.

And it was positive.

My eyes widened as I realized my Skelly was pregnant. That was wonderful news to me, but why would she be crying?

I put the test back on the counter, and kneeled down in front of Skelly.

"Skelly?" I said. She looked up at me; her pale white cheeks were tear-stained and her lime-green eyes were pained.

"H-hey Wither..." she said. She seemed nervous.

"Why are you crying, love?" I asked.

"I don't want to tell you..." she said, putting her face back in her hands.

"Is it because you're pregnant?" I said.

She looked up, her expression shocked and eyes... fearful?

"H-how did you-"

"I saw the test when I came in," I explained.

"You're not upset?" She asked.

"What?" I asked, not sure I heard her right.

"I thought you'd be upset," she admitted. "I t-thought you might leave me..."

That shocked me. Why would she think...?

Is it because she's pregnant earlier than what we planned?

Why would I be upset?

"There is no way in Nether I'd leave you, ever!" I told her, taking her hands in mine. "And I'm not upset at all!"

"You're not?"

"No," I said. "I know we planned to have kids later; is that why you thought I'd be upset?" I asked. She nodded.

"Then this just means we're having a kid earlier than we expected."

"Y-you still want them?" She asked. Her responses were baffling me.

"Of course. I want them, and I want you," I said, finally pulling her into my arms. I could feel her relax in my hold.

"This just means I'll have someone else to love as much as I love you," I told her. "I'm sure she'll be beautiful."

"She?"

"Yes, and I'm hoping she's just like her mother."

She cuddled closer to me. "A boy wouldn't be so bad."

"I don't care about the gender; I hope they're just like you," I told her.

"It wouldn't be bad if they're just like you..." she said.

"True, I'm pretty good," I said cockily.

"Always so confident." She chuckled.