Villain's Love

(Bit of context: This is an AU where Wither is a very feared and well-known villain. He has his own small circle of associates and Skeleton is the only reason he has a beating heart. By that, I mean that Skeleton's the only thing that keeps him from being heartless. Alright, on with it!)

(Warning: Death!)

3rd POV

Wither walked up to the building, his fists having electric-green smoke curling off them and his face set in an enraged snarl.

He was, for lack of a better description, pissed to hell and back.

A criminal gang had abducted Skeleton, his Skeleton, and now he was about to storm their entire base to get him back.

"These bastards are about to have the worst fucking time of their lives," he growled. He used his hacking powers to bust open the large iron doors, where he was met with a startled group of gang members. Recovering from their scare, they all pulled out swords and rushed toward Wither, but the hacker didn't flinch. His eyes glowing electrical green, he snapped his fingers and all of their swords vanished.

"What the fuck?" Was heard from a few of the members. Wither's enraged green gaze sweeped over all of them, where a sickening snapping noise was heard as all of their necks were snapped. They all fell to the ground, their necks bent at odd and unnatural angles.

Wither walked up the stairs to the second floor, where he was met with more thugs. They all scowled and rushed toward him, but once again, he snapped his fingers and killed all of them.

Meanwhile, Skeleton was held in a cell on the top floor. His grey shirt was ripped in a few places, and his arms were nearly covered in bruises; along with having a cut over his left eyebrow. His cheeks were stained with tears, and his bright yellow eyes were dulled in the low light of the cell. The leader, a female zombie dressed in a black leather outfit, was there, along with her strongest men. Screams were heard from the floors below. Skeleton lifted his head weakly. "W-Wither?"

"Shit, shit, shit! He's here! I thought we had more time!" She yelled at the men that were with her, then took her walkie talkie from her belt and yelled in it. "We need more men! Where are they?!"

"T-They're all dead, ma'am!" A male voice responded. "He's been cutting them down like they're nothing! Oh dear god, he's he-" Then the voice cut off.

The leader let out a string of several curse words, kicking the nearest thing close to her, which happened to be the leg of one of her men. He howled and clutched his leg.

The large brass doors to the room burst open, and there stood Wither, his eyes still glowing dangerously green.

"Hello, boys!" He cackled evilly.

"Get him!" The leader ordered, pointing her finger at him. The men rushed towards Wither, their swords and axes aimed straight for him.

Wither smirked, then snapped his fingers, once again breaking all of the men's necks. The leader growled in rage.

"I guess I'll have to take care of you myself," the leader snarled, taking out her netherite sword. She rushed towards Wither, her sword aimed straight for his heart.

Wither effortlessly dodged the attack, making her stumble. He kicked her onto her back, and knocked the sword out of her hand.

"This will teach you not to mess with what's mine," Wither growled. He took her sword and slashed her chest horribly with it, leaving her to quickly bleed out.

All of the enemies taken care of, he went over to the cell holding Skeleton. He stared at the lock, which shattered into pieces. He opened the door, finally seeing Skeleton. His eyebrows furrowed and he set his face in a snarl as he saw the bruises on Skeleton's arms and the bleeding cut on his eyebrow.

"What the fuck did they do to you?!" He snarled, running over to him. Skeleton looked up and threw his arms around Wither, who's eyes softened with pain at the sight of his boy hurt. He held Skeleton close, who started to cry.

"I'm s-sorry..." Skeleton apologized.

"For what?" Wither asked.

"I-If I d-didn't get kidnapped-" Skeleton started, but Wither cut him off. "Skelly, this is not your fault. None of this is your fault. All of these bastards caused this, and I will happily raise hell on anyone that dares to hurt you, do you understand?" Skeleton nodded, burying his face in Wither's chest.

"Let's go home," Wither said, picking up his lover gently. He teleported back to their base, where his associates- Pigman, Zombie, and Enderman- sat waiting.

"Wither, how is he?" Enderman, Wither's second-hand man, asked, his magenta eyes concerned.

"He's fine, no thanks to those fuckers," Wither answered. He walked away from them, ending the conversation, and up the stairs to their room. When they got there, Wither opened the door and sat Skeleton down on their bed, who he then coded a healing potion for. He took the cap off, and fed it to Skeleton, the bruises and cut on his eyebrow healing. Unfortunately, the cut on his eyebrow was a scar.

"Wither, I can drink the potion myself," Skeleton said.

"I know, but you look so cute when I feed it to you," Wither said, smirking.

Skeleton blushed and looked down, making Wither let out a giggle. "You're adorable, Skelly."

Skeleton's blush deepened, and he just stared at the floor. Wither tipped his head up gently, his electric green eyes meeting Skeleton's bright yellow ones. He then lowered his lips to Skeleton's neck, where he started planting soft, tingling kisses.

"W-Wither? What are you doing?" Skeleton asked, still blushing.

(Spice 😏)

"Mine~" Wither replied, his kisses turning more passionate. Skeleton shivered in pleasure at the electric, tingling sensation Wither's kisses left on his skin. He wasn't sure how or why Wither had this effect on him, but he didn't think about that. Instead he focused on Wither.

Wither stopped kissing his lover's neck and instead pulled him closer to him, his breath hovering over Skeleton's lips. "You are mine~" Wither said before smashing his lips onto Skeleton's. Wither held him close at the waist as they kissed. Wither shoved his tongue into Skeleton's mouth, quickly battling for dominance with Skeleton's. He quickly won the battle as he started tasting Skeleton's tongue. Skeleton moaned softly in pleasure.

Wither pinned Skeleton to their bed as they continued the passionate kiss. Wither was dominant over Skeleton, eventually separating their lips. He grabbed the bottom of Skeleton's shirt, then looked into his eyes for consent. With a nod of permission, Wither slipped Skeleton's shirt off, then slipped off his own. Skeleton blushed at the sight of Wither's flawless, muscular arms, abs and chest.

"Do you like what you see, Skelly?" Wither teased, making Skeleton blush harder. He climbed on top of Skeleton, making him ask, "W-Wither? W-What are you doing?"

Wither smirked suggestively down at his lover, making Skeleton turn impossibly redder as he realized what was about to happen...

/——\

As Enderman walked by Wither's quarters on his way to his, he stopped as he heard a sound. He pressed his ear softly to the door, eyes widening as he heard a very specific type of moaning.

Nope, Enderman thought as he quickly pulled his ear away from the door and hurried towards his room. Not today, thank you.

(I'm sure you guys can guess what Wither and Skelly were up to there at the end... 😏)