Homophobic Beatdown

(Sequel to I Like This Guy)

(Warning: This has death and a lot of cursing!)

3rd POV

It had been four months since Skeleton and Wither had gotten together, and neither of them could be happier.

Unfortunately, Wither's homophobic uncle had heard... and he was NOT happy.

/--\

Currently Skeleton was taking a walk through the woods, it was a peaceful day and the birds were chirping. Skeleton loved it when the weather was like this. He was completely at ease.

So it scared the crap out of him when he heard from behind him, "Hello, Skeleton."

He jumped in surprise, and turned around to see a figure in the shadows behind him.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Skeleton asked.

"You don't need to know how I know your name," the figure said. "As for who I am..." he stepped out of the shadows. It was a wither skeleton, with reddish brown eyes and a tall figure.

Skeleton was confused for a second, then it hit him.

"You're Wither's uncle," he realized, eyes widening.

"Yes, and you... are the fag that turned my nephew gay!" He said, raising his voice and narrowing his face in anger. Skeleton was really scared, Is he going to do something to me?

"I didn't do anything to your nephew but make him happy!" Skeleton retorted.

"You disgusting fag," Wither's uncle snarled. "I'll teach you a lesson."

Before Skeleton could run, Wither's uncle punched him in the face, knocking him down and leaving a bruise on his cheek. He kicked Skeleton's side, cracking the ribs and making Skeleton cry out in pain. He then took Skeleton's wrist and squeezed it; hard.

But before the bones could break, something knocked away Wither's uncle from Skeleton. He looked up, and he was surprised at what he saw.

Some kind of dragon, a blue one, had pinned Wither's uncle to the ground. The dragon was about the size of a horse, maybe bigger. It had four nubs protruding from its head, two being larger than the others, and it had two small serrated fangs sticking out from below the upper lip. It had leathery wings with a hook on them, and it also had two smaller leathery wings right behind its back legs on the tail, which had two spiky-tipped tail fins at the end. It also had spikes that ended halfway down the tail. It was also wearing a saddle.

"Knock him out, Shay!" A voice said. The dragon did as they were told and backhanded (or backclawed) Wither's uncle on the side of the head, effectively knocking him out.

"Hey, are you okay?" The voice said. Skeleton looked up, and the last thing he saw before he passed out was a brunette human looking down at him.

"Ah crit," Kay said as she saw that the skeleton had passed out. She looked over to her dragon friend. "Shay, get him on your back," she said. Shay nodded, and eased the injured, unconscious skeleton on her back.

Kay looked at the ground and saw a white phone; presumably the skeleton's phone. She picked it up, and that moment it rang with a call. The name Wither with a heart emoji next to it was the caller ID.

"Should I answer it?" Kay asked.

"Sure, why not?" Shay said.

Kay accepted the phone call and held it up to her ear. "Hello?" She said.

"Skelly, you've been out for a while, are you ok?" She heard a male voice say from the other side.

"Um, sorry, this isn't Skelly," Kay said.