Candy Bars, Ice Cream And Cuddles

3rd POV

Skeleton was sitting on the couch, playing Bendy And The Ink Machine on their Xbox One, when he heard Wither call, "Skelly!"

"Yes?" Skeleton called back.

"C'mere!"

Skeleton paused his game and went over to the kitchen, where Wither was waiting.

"What is it, Wither?" Skeleton asked.

"I can't find my Twix bar... Did you eat it??" Wither asked.

Skeleton thought about it; he had eaten it the day before.

"Yeahhh... I ate it yesterday and forgot it was yours??" Skeleton admitted, a sheepish look on his face along with an embarrassed pink blush.

"It's fine, Skelly... I can always get you back," Wither said, smirking.

"You wouldn't dare!" Skeleton said, slightly narrowing his eyes.

"You dared, didn't you?" Wither replied.

"I forgot it was yours!" Skeleton protested.

Wither's smirk remained. "Yeah, well, I'll make sure you don't forget again."

Skeleton rolled his eyes, albeit his slight smile.

/——\

It was the next day, and Skeleton was walking to the living room.

"Wither, have you seen my striped hoodie? I can't find i-" Skeleton stopped when he saw Wither sitting on the couch, watching Avatar The Last Airbender while eating a pint of cookie dough ice cream.

Namely, Skeleton's cookie dough ice cream.

"H-Hey, Wither! That's my ice cream!" Skeleton said, looking at Wither with an annoyed stare. Wither looked over at him, a playful smirk on his face.

"I told you I'd get you back for eating my Twix... So I decided eat your ice cream," Wither replied, his smirk remaining.

"Is there any left for me?" Skeleton asked.

"Nope, I ate it all. And even if there was, I'd eat the rest of it anyway."

"Why?!"

"You ate all of my Twix, didn't you? It's only fair that I eat all of your ice cream," Wither said, turning his head back to the TV.

Skeleton huffed. "I think that's fair."

"That's because it is," Wither smirked.

Skeleton huffed and sat down on the couch, leaning his head on Wither's shoulder.

"Do you need something, my Skelly?" Wither asked.

"Yes, I want to cuddle~" Skeleton replied, snuggling against Wither.

"Alright, my Skelly, if you want cuddles, then you're getting them~" Wither chuckled, putting down the empty pint of ice cream and the remote on the coffee table by the couch. He grabbed a blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and put it on him and his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around Skeleton, bringing him closer to his body. Skeleton smiled, and nuzzled into Wither's neck.

"I love you, Wither..." Skeleton said, smiling peacefully.

"I love you too, my Skelly," Wither said, kissing the top of Skeleton's head. He leaned his mouth over to Skeleton's ear, and whispered, "Now we're even..."

"Sure," Skeleton replied, snuggling into his boyfriend.

The two male skeletons snuggled on the couch while watching one of their favorite shows together; their little sweets debate settled.

(I gave you a treat; 2 oneshots in a row! I know they're short, but hey, they're still good right? 🙃)