Sleepytime Kisses

Wither's POV (Haven't done one of their POVs in a while)

Me and Skelly had been cuddling on the couch for a while, and I noticed that he was having trouble keeping his eyes open.

"Are you sleepy, babe?" I asked, looking down at him with a smile on my face.

"Mmhmm," he mumbled, snuggling up against me more.

"I think it's bedtime for you, sleepyhead," I said, slightly teasing. I picked him up bridal style and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, and he leaned his head against my chest, a sleepy smile on his face.

I carried him to our bedroom, where I put him on our double bed and then laid down beside him. I wrapped my arms around him and used my hacking powers to pull the blankets over us.

Skeleton was half-asleep, but he was half-awake, too. He cuddled into me, making me wrap my arms around him more.

"Mmm~" Skeleton mumbled, enjoying my touch. I decided to give him some more by giving him some kisses.

I gave his forehead a few kisses first, then I moved to his right cheek and gave it a few kisses. I transferred to his left cheek next and gave that a few kisses. Lastly, I gave his perfect, soft lips a few kisses to finish. He smiled at the soft satisfaction my kisses gave him.

"I love you, Wither..." he mumbled, sleepily.

I smiled down at him, "I love you too, babe," I said, giving him a loving look. He snuggled up to me, burying his face in my chest. Within a minute or so, my sweet Skelly had fallen asleep.

"Awww," I said, looking at him with love. There's nothing in the world more cuter than my Skelly. There are times where he looks cuter than normal, and when he's sleeping peacefully in my arms is one of those times.

"Good night, mohno lavima," I said, planting a kiss on his forehead before I snuggled up against him more. Within a few minutes I fell asleep, with my beloved Skelly in my arms.

(I know it's short- like, really short, but it's cute! And did you catch the reference to the chapter "My Star" at the end? 😉)