Soup, Hugs, and Kisses

Wither's POV

(Haven't done one of their POVs in a while)

I was sitting in the classroom, half-listening to Herobrine talking. I was only half-listening because Skelly wasn't here yet. And neither was Zombie. Zombie and Skelly live close to each other, so they usually enter the classroom together. If Herobrine had noticed (which he probably had) he hadn't said anything yet.

Right after thinking that, Herobrine asked, "Where are Zombie and Skeleton?" Everyone either said "I don't know" or shrugged; I did the latter.

Of course, right at that moment Zombie came in, but he was alone. No Skelly.

"You're late, Zombie," Herobrine said, slightly narrowing his eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry," he said. "I'm late because I had to check on Skelly. He's sick, so he's probably not gonna come to school for a few days."

Herobrine nodded. "Alright then. Please go to your desk." Zombie nodded, and went and sat down at his desk.

The rest of the day, I did my best to listen to Herobrine's boring lectures, but my thoughts kept wandering to Skelly. I couldn't wait for school to be over so I could go and check on him.

Finally, the last lecture was done, and the bell rang. I left the school and teleported to Skelly's house. I opened the door and looked around. Skelly wasn't in the kitchen or the living room, but I could hear coughing coming from down the hall. I followed the sounds of coughing to Skelly's room, where the door was closed.

"Skelly?" I called, knocking three times on the door.

"Z-Zombie? I-Is that you?" I heard Skelly ask. I could hear the unwellness in his voice.

"No, it's Wither."

"Come in," he said, followed by another cough.

I opened the door to see Skeleton curled up in the bright blue comforter on his bed. A trash can had been pulled up right next to it, and it was half-full; most of the garbage being used tissues. Speaking of tissues, there was a large box of them on his bedside table.

"You doing okay, Skelly?" I asked.

"F-Fine, I guess," he said. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to check on you. I was just waiting the whole day for school to be over so I could come and see you," I answered. His face turned red; probably from being sick.

"Oh," he said.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"I-I'm a little hungry," he admitted. "But I don't feel l-like getting up."

"Then I'll get you something," I said.

"But-"

"No buts. Stay there and I'll bring you some food," I said. He nodded, and I went to the kitchen to look for something that would be good for him to eat while sick. I found some Campbell's chicken noodle soup in one of the cabinets. I put the soup in a blue plastic bowl and put it in the microwave. After it was done heating up, I got a spoon and brought it to Skelly. He took the bowl from me with slightly shaky hands.

"T-Thanks, Wither," he said, and he started to eat. I stood there until he finished. I took the empty bowl and spoon from him and put them in the sink. When I came back, he was coughing.

"My poor Skelly," I muttered. I went over to him, and sat down on the bed next to him.

"Y-You probably shouldn't get too close to me, Wither," Skelly said. He started coughing again.