WxS Songs? (Not A Oneshot)

I've wanted to make this for a while but kept forgetting-

😐

Are there any songs you've heard that remind you of Wither x Skeleton?

I've heard some; I'll put them down below:

Monster (by Dev)

Put Me Back Together (by JT Music)

DNA (by Little Mix)

My Demons (by Starset)

Demons (by Imagine Dragons)

The songs remind me of Wither x Skeleton because:

- Monster (by Dev): Wither is a very powerful hacker, and there are people who fear him. Skeleton knows this but wants to be near him because he knows Wither will never hurt him and that Wither will protect him from anything.

- Put Me Back Together (by JT Music): Both Wither and Skeleton have suffered sometime in their lives, and they both make each other happy and are always there for each other.

- DNA (by Little Mix): Kind of hard to put in words, but I guess... Skeleton knows the effect Wither has on him? It also reminds me of Wither's hacker powers, somewhat.

- My Demons (by Starset): Wither knows he can lose control with his hacking powers or just in general, but Skeleton will always be there for him and helps him regain control (but, to be fair, usually he'd lose control if Skelly was in danger)

- Demons (Imagine Dragons): This specifically reminds me of the oneshot "Wolf Attack", because Wither thinks he's a monster not only because he's a wither skeleton, but also because he was unable to save Leah from being killed. It also reminds me of the fact that Skeleton is the only person who's alive that makes him feel loved, and Wither doesn't want to lose him.

If you guys have heard any songs that remind you of Wither x Skeleton, please put the name and artist of the song (if you can remember), and also why it reminds you of them.

Alright, I'm done blabbering for now... Bye, and look forward to more oneshots!