Part : 1

Wei Wuxian was six years old. He searches for food from the garbage heap. Just then Jiang Fengmian approaches him. Wei Wuxian's face seemed familiar to him. Jiang Fengmian recognize Wei Wuxian.

He calls out to Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian, is it you?

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Fengmian with innocent eyes. Jiang Fengmian grab garbage from Wei Wuxian's hand and throw it away.

Jiang Fengmian carry Wei Wuxian in his arms and ask : Wei Wuxian, what are you doing here alone? Why are you searching food in the garbage? Where are your parents, Cangse Sanren and Wei Chengze?

Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears and he replied : I lost my parents? Someone killed them.

(Little Wei Wuxian)

(Little Wei Wuxian)

Jiang Fengmian wips Wei Wuxian's tears and ask with shocking face : Who killed them?!

Wei Wuxian started crying so loud and says : The robbers, they killed my parents for money. My mother hid me. (Wei Wuxian starts sobbing.)

Jiang Fengmian : Do you remember those robber's face?

Wei Wuxian : No, they were wearing mask.

Jiang Fengmian take Wei Wuxian to his home Lotus pier.

°°
Wei Chengze (father of Wei Wuxian) was servant of Jiang Fengmian. Jiang Fengmian also knows Wei Wuxian's mother Cangse Sanren. He studied with her in Cloud Recesses of Gusu. Cangse Sanren was kind of jolly person. She loves to live every single moment of her life.

Jiang Fengmian saw Wei Wuxian six months ago that's why he was able to recognise his face.

°°

When Jiang Fengmian takes Wei Wuxian to Lotus pier of Yunmeng clan then Madam Yu gets angry. She doesn't accept Wei Wuxian as her son.

Madam Yu ask in angry tone : Why do you take Wei Wuxian here?

Jiang Fengmian : My lady calm down. Actually he lost his parents, so from now on we both will take his responsibility.

Madam Yu : No, I'll not take his responsibility. I can't accept Wei Wuxian as my son. He is the son of a servant.

Jiang Fengmian : But..

Madam Yu : If you want to involve in our family than you can. But I'll never accept him.

Jiang Fengmian gets upset. But he was happy. He can take Wei Wuxian with him.

Jiang Fengmian introduce Wei Wuxian to Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Fengmian : Yanli and Cheng listen carefully, from now on Wei Wuxian will also live with us. He is your little brother.

Jiang Fengmian says to Wei Wuxian to introduce himself with Jiang siblings.

Wei Wuxian : Hii, My name is Wei Wuxian. My birth name is Wei Ying.