Final Part

Lan Sizhui and Jin Ling now turned 22 years old. When they both were 20 years old then Jin Ling confessed his feelings for Sizhui. Sizhui first hesitate but finally he also started liking Jin Ling. He accepted Jin Ling's proposal.

Only Wei Wuxian and Wangji knew about Jin Ling and Sizhui's relationship. But they told them to be in limits. Before marriage they weren't allowed to make physical contact with each other.

°°

Now they both were 22 years old. Anyhow Jin Ling told about his and Sizhui's relationship to his parents. But it was miracle that his parents accepted that relationship. Yanli and Jin Jixuan accepted Jin Ling's and Sizhui's relationship.

Yanli ask Jin Ling : So, when will you marry him (Sizhui)? We will be glad that Sizhui will come in our home.

Jin Ling : I wants that you will fix date for mine and Sizhui's marriage.

Jin Jixuan ask Jin Ling : Who else knows about your's and Sizhui's relationship?

Jin Ling : Uncle Wei Wuxian and Huanguan-Jun.

Yanli was happy but Jin Jixuan got shocked. He ask : From when?

Jin Ling : From two years. They knows about mine and Sizhui's relationship that we both love each other. And they also told us to be in limits before marriage.

Yanli patted Jin Ling's head and says : Jin Ling!! We will prepare cards for your's and Sizhui's marriage and we will inform different sects about your marriage. We will invite them.

°°

When Jiang Cheng knew that Jin Ling was about to get married with Sizhui then he got angry. He personally met Jin Ling.

Jiang Cheng scold Jin Ling : Jin Ling, what is this? You are marrying to Sizhui? He is your brother.

Jin Ling : But uncle, we are not blood related brothers. Because my mom and you are not biological siblings of Wuxian uncle.

Jiang Cheng : Are you sure that you want to marry him?

Jin Ling : Yes uncle. I only wants to marry him.

Jiang Cheng : Remember, you will not bother Sizhui after marriage. He is special for all of us.

Jin Ling nodes his head.

°°°°

After one month Lanling Jin sect was beautifully decorated. And Gusu Lan sect was also decorated.

Wei Wuxian invited Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Xiao Xingchen, Xue Yang and A-Qing in wedding of Jin Ling and Sizhui.

Two days were left for their wedding. Jin Ling and Sizhui were excited but they weren't allowed to meet before marriage. It was a ritual.

°°

At night after dinner Wei Wuxian and Wangji were lying on bed.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, our Sizhui is about to get married. I will miss him.

Tears started flowing from Wei Wuxian's eyes. Wangji licked Wei Wuxian's tears and gave a soft kiss on his both eyes.

Wangji : Wei Ying!! I will also miss him a lot.

Wangji and Wei Wuxian got emotional. They hugged each other. Their eyes were filled with tears. They both were happy that Sizhui would marry after two days. But they were sad that Sizhui would left Gusu. And they both had to live without Sizhui. It was an emotional moment for both of them.

°°

Two days passed

At Cloud Recesses