Part : 33

°°

Next day Wangji woke up at five o'clock. It was his habit to woke up early at morning. After that Wangji took bath at Cold spring pond.

It was getting very cold today. It was likely to heavy snowfall.

Wangji wore his robes and arrived towards Jingshi. Little rabbits were waiting for him. Wangji gave them food.

Sixteen years ago, Wei Wuxian took those rabbits to the Jingshi.

After Wei Wuxian left, Wangji took care of those rabbits. Through those rabbits, he used to remember Wei Wuxian. Those rabbits were connected to Wei Wuxian. Wangji never let any rabbit get hurt. He takes care of them and offsprings of those rabbits like a father.

 He takes care of them and offsprings of those rabbits like a father

°°

After two hours snowfall occured. It was mild.

Wangji called a Lan disciple and gave him food.

Wangji says to Lan disciple : Give this food safely to Wei Wuxian.

Lan disciple nodes his head. He gave food to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian accept that food.

For whole day Wei Wuxian and Sizhui were inside their home because of snowfall. It was too much cold there.

Wangji was tensed. Wangji decided to meet Wei Wuxian. He wanted to persue Wei Wuxian anyhow.

°°

At evening snowfall stopped. Wangji arrived to Wei Wuxian's house. That time Sizhui was not at home. He was with Lan Jingyi.

Wangji knocked Wei Wuxian's house door. Wei Wuxian opened the door. He saw that Wangji was standing there. Wei Wuxian closed door in front of Wangji's face. Wangji got upset.

Wangji again knocked door for many times. Wei Wuxian got irritated and opened door.

Wei Wuxian ask Wangji : What happened?

Wangji : Wei Ying, I want to talk to you.

Wei Wuxian : Yes! Speak fast. I don't have too much time.

Wangji : Wei Ying, why are you ignoring me? I can't tolerate your ignorance. Please forgive me.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, I don't want to talk about it. If you don't want to talk about any important topic then you can leave.

Wangji's eyes filled up with tears he says : Wei Ying, please forgive me. Talk to me. I miss you so much. I have waited you from sixteen years. Wei Ying!! "I Love You".

Wei Wuxian was melting but still he was pretending to be strong.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, you can go.

Wangji : Wei Ying!! If you don't forgive me, I will sit here on my knees. I will get up from here only when you forgive me.

Painful Love [Historical Wangxian ff]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara