Part : 18

°°

When Wei Wuxian left Gusu then he thought that he don't want to be a  burden for his uncle Jiang Fengmian and aunt Madam Yu. That's why he didn't went to Lotus Pier of Yunmeng.

When Wei Wuxian was traveling in an unknown route then he was about to faint. He sat down taking the support of a tree.  He didn't even have water. Two brothers and sisters were talking with each other. They were going towards their house suddenly their eyes fall on Wei Wuxian. Those two were Wen siblings. Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

°°°°°°°°

Name : Wen QingAge : 25Gender : AlphaHealer / Doctor

Name : Wen Qing
Age : 25
Gender : Alpha
Healer / Doctor

°°°°°°°°°

Name : Wen Ning Age : 22Gender : Beta

Name : Wen Ning
Age : 22
Gender : Beta

°°°°°°°

Wen Ning says to Wen Qing : Shijie, look at that person. I think he is ill. (Wen Ning points his finger on Wei Wuxian)

Wen Qing looked at Wei Wuxian and says to Wen Ning : We should help him. He is an Omega. And he is alone here.

Wen Ning nodes his head. They went near to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian looked at both.

Wen Qing ask Wei Wuxian : Are you alright? It seems like you are ill.

Wei Wuxian lowered his head.

Wen Ning says : Don't be afraid of us. We can help you. My Shijie can heal you if you are ill.

Wei Wuxian only said a single word : Water.

Wen Qing : So you need water.

Wei Wuxian nodes his head. Wen Qing gave him water. When Wei Wuxian drink it then he felt some relief.

Wei Wuxian says : Thank you.

Wen Ning gave a smile and says : Don't stay here for long. There are animals, ghosts and bad alphas here. They can harm you. Go to your home.

When Wei Wuxian heard home word he lowered his head. Wen siblings went their home.

°°°°

At evening Wei Wuxian went to back of river. He was sitting there and cursing his fate. That time Wen Ning was arriving from there. He saw that little Omega was sitting on bank of river.

Wen Ning went near to Wei Wuxian and says : You little Omega. What are you doing here? Why didn't you go home?

Wei Wuxian looked at Wen Ning with teary eyes and says : I don't have home. Where should I go?

Wen Ning looked at Wei Wuxian and felt sad for him.

Wen Ning says : What happened to you. Can you tell me? I hope I will able to help you.

Wei Wuxian didn't says a single word.

Wen Ning again says : Don't afraid of me. I just want to help you. If you are comfortable then you can share your problem.

Wei Wuxian looked at Wen Ning with hopeful eyes and tell him whole things about himself. Wen Ning got shocked when he listened Wei Wuxian's suffering. He was sad for his fate.

Wen Ning says : You can come with me. I will talk to Shijie. You can live with us. In our home. There are many other people who were abandoned or who left their home also used to live there. You can also come with us. 

Wei Wuxian started sobbing and says : Thank you.

Wen Ning ask : I forgot to ask your name. What is your name ?

Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian. And yours?

Wen Ning : Wen Ning.

°°

After that Wen Ning takes Wei Wuxian to Burial Mounds. Wei Wuxian was shocked when he observed that place. There were dark clouds. He was afraid.

Wen Ning take Wei Wuxian to their home. He knocked the door. Wen Qing opened door. She saw that  little Omega and his brother were there. She invite them inside.

Wen Ning says to Wen Qing : Shijie, can Wei Wuxian live here with us?

Wen Qing noticed Wei Wuxian and says : Oh, his name is Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian nodes his head. Then Wen Ning told whole incident about Wei Wuxian to Wen Qing. Wen Qing got angry.

Wen Qing says to Wei Wuxian : You don't need to be afraid. You can live here with us. And if your husband will arrive here to search for you then we will protect you from him.

Wei Wuxian got emotional. He said "Thank you".

There were many other small home. There were lot of people to take care of him. Wei Wuxian was happy there.

°°°

Days passed. Wei Wuxian and those people who lived in Burial Mounds used to grow raddish there. Wei Wuxian also tried to grow lotus and he was successful in that.

°°°°

Now one month passed when Wei Wuxian left Gusu. He was getting I'll day by day. Most of the time he used to vomit. He didn't like boiled food. Wen Ning and Wen Qing were tensed for Wei Wuxian's condition.

One day Wei Wuxian was doing his work but suddenly he fainted on his place. Grandma observed that Wei Wuxian got faint. She scared and went near to him.

Grandma checked Wei Wuxian's nerves and she got happy because Wei Wuxian was pregnant.

She told everyone about Wei Wuxian's pregnancy. All people who lived in Burial Mounds were aware about this thing that Wei Wuxian was Wangji's husband . So, no one doubted on the father of Wei Wuxian's upcoming baby. They were happy that Wei Wuxian was pregnant.

Wen Ning and Wen Qing celebrate that moment. And all encourage Wei Wuxian. They all supported Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was happy to know that he was not alone there. Other people were there who were with him. Wei Wuxian got emotional. He was excited that he was about to become a mom.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading.....

I hope you like this part....

😊☺️🙂😄