Part : 37

°°
Wangji got up from his place. And he stared at Xue Luan with angry and cold look. Lan Xichen also came there.

Lan Xichen ask Xue Luan : Why do you kill Wei Wuxian?

Xue Luan : After sixteen years I killed Wei Wuxian with my own hands. I take my revenge. Sixteen years ago Wei Wuxian killed my daughter.

Lan Xichen : It was an accident!!

Xue Luan : No, it wasn't accident.

Wangji tightly hold Bichen on his hand and attacked on Xue Luan. Xue Luan defend himself.

Xue Luan says to Wangji : Huanguan-Jun! You attack on me. I'm your father In law. That time why didn't you attack Wei Wuxian when he pushed Xue Lusi from cleft? It means you didn't love my daughter.

Wangji didn't said a single word. He ignored Xue Luan's eord and again attacked on him.

Lan Xichen was worried for Wangji. He thought that Wangji would control Xue Luan.

Wangji and Xue Luan were fighting with each other. Xue Luan distracted Wangji's focus and attacked on him, but suddenly Lan Xichen defend Wangji. Wangji and Lan Xichen started fight with Xue Luan. Xue Luan was becoming weak. Wangji's hand was bleeding but still he was able to attack Xue Luan.

On other side Lan disciples were showing their dominance on battlefield . They killed Xue Luan's army.

For a long time Xue Luan was fighting with Lan Xichen and Wangji. He was becoming weak. Wangji attacked on Xue Luan's hand. Xue Luan screamed in pain. He loosed his grip on his sword. Wangji again attacked on same arm. Then Wangji attacked on Xue Luan's leg. Xue Luan fell on ground.

Lan Xichen stayed away from Wangji and Xue Luan. In anger Wangji cut Xue Luan's hand from which he grabbed Wei Wuxian's hairs. And Wangji cut Xue Luan's that leg from which he kicked Wei Wuxian.

Wangji was still unsatisfied. Lan Xichen first time saw Wangji in dangerous mode. Wangji became totally different person. His devil appearance came outside. He didn't show mercy on Xue Luan. He was continuously attacking on Xue Luan. He became heartless person.

After a while Xue Luan died. But Wangji still didn't feel satisfied. After death of Xue Luan he was continuously attacking on him. Wangji was covered with Xue Luan's blood. Lan Xichen hold Wangji.

Lan Xichen says : Wangji stop!! He is already died. Don't cut him into pieces.

Wangji : Brother, how can I get calm? He kill my Wei Ying and our unborn child.

Lan Xichen hugged Wangji. After long time Wangji calm down himself. He break the hug and went near the cleft and sat there. Lan Xichen followed him.

Wangji was crying. He says : Brother, everytime why it's only me? I lost my loved one from my life. What was my fault? My mother, my first wife, Wei Ying and unborn baby. Brother, I don't want to live anymore in this cruel word. It hurts me. It always gives me pain.

Xichen : Wangji, death is not the solution for everything. Remember, your son Sizhui is still alive. How can you leave him alone in this world? This time he lost his mom. And you lost your husband. You both need to support eachother. If you will kill yourself then how will Sizhui survive in this world. This time he needs you. You have to live for Sizhui.

Wangji started sobbing and says : Sizhui!! Yes, I have to take care of him. I can't lose him.

Xichen hugged Wangji. Wangji was mourning the death of Wei Wuxian.

°°

At Gusu when all knew that Wei Wuxian died then they were in sorrow. They were sad for Wangji and Sizhui. Sizhui was in deep shock.

For one week Sizhui behaved like a mad person. Everywhere he was searching for his mother. Wangji was tensed for Sizhui. He took care of him. Wangji was in sorrow because his husband died and Sizhui was behaving like a mad person. In those tough days all supported Wangji and Sizhui.

°°

After that Jiang family and Jin family also knew about Wei Wuxian's death. Yanli cried a lot. Jiang family and Jin family reached Gusu.

Lan Qiren told whole things to Jiang family and Jin family. Jin Ling was feeling sad for Sizhui. He was upset to saw Sizhui's condition.

Jin Ling supported Sizhui. For four months Jin Ling stayed in Gusu and he took care of Sizhui.

Wangji became a cold person. He didn't show his feelings and emotions to anyone except Sizhui. Now Wangji became possesive for Sizhui. He didn't allow any outsiders to touch him. Only his relatives were allowed to talk to him.

°°

Wangji always used to play Wangxian music. Sizhui asked Wangji about that music. Wangji replied that he made that song specially for Wei Wuxian. Everytime when Sizhui listened that that music he remembered of his mother.

Wangji and Xichen also tried to found Wei Wuxian's body from gorge but they were unable in it. That gorge was so deep even souls were difficult to found from that gorge.

°°°°°

One year passed

Wangji was taking bath on cold spring pond. Suddenly he heard sound of flute. It was familiar to him. Wangji wore his robes and ran towards the sound of flute.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you like this part...

😊☺️😀🙂😃💖