Part : 28

°°

Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Sizhui, Jin Ling, Xue Yang, Xiao Xingchen and A-Qing were sitting inside home.

Wei Wuxian lowered his head. Sizhui and Jin Ling were looking at all with confused expression.

Jiang Cheng says to Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian... So, you were here since ten years. And you spend six years in Burial Mounds. Do you know we all search for you? And you were here!!

Wei Wuxian : Jiang Cheng how do you know I lived in Burial Mounds?

Jiang Cheng : Wangji!! He said to leader Lan Qiren. And Lan Qiren told us about you and A-Yuan. Why did you left us? If Wangji blamed you for no reason then you should come to us. But you treat us as stranger.

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng : No.... No.. it's not like that.

Jiang Cheng : So, what should we think? Do you know I, Father, mother and Shijie were worried for you? In these years we search for you at all possible place. Why didn't you came to us when you were in trouble?

Wei Wuxian : Actually I didn't want to be a burden on you all. So I decided to left from everyone's life.

Jiang Cheng : What do you think we don't care about you? Father and mother still misses you. They have a hope that one day they will find you.

Wei Wuxian : ......

Jiang Cheng looked at Sizhui and says : A-Yuan, I know it is you. Right!!

Sizhui : Aa... Yes!!

Jiang Cheng says to Sizhui : I am your uncle and Jin Ling is your brother. And Jiang Huang is your little sister.

Sizhui looked at Jin Ling and innocently says : Brother Jin Ling.

Jin Ling looked at Sizhui with cold expression and says : Brother!! Don't call me brother. You are not my blood related brother because uncle Wuxian is not Cheng uncle's biological brother.

Jiang Cheng scold Jin Ling : Shut up. You and Sizhui are brothers. And if you are thinking something else then come out from that imagination. Otherwise I will break your legs.

Jin Ling make a sad face. Wei Wuxian looked at Jin Ling and says : You are Jin Ling!! Sister Yanli's child, right!!

Jin Ling nodes his head and says : Yes, I heard a lot about you from my mother. She mostly used to talk about you. She misses you so much.

Wei Wuxian got emotional.

Jiang Cheng says to Wei Wuxian : Do you know his birth name is Jin Rulan!!

Wei Wuxian looked at Jin Ling and says : Jin Rulan!

Jin Ling : My mother told me that you suggested this name for me.

Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears.

Xiao Xingchen ask Wei Wuxian : Now what will you do?

Wei Wuxian : I don't know.

Jiang Cheng says to Wei Wuxian : Tommoro you and Sizhui are coming with us to Lotus Pier of Yunmeng.

Wei Wuxian : Jiang Cheng... But..

Jiang Cheng scold Wei Wuxian : Enough!! It is final you will come with us.

Xue Yang says to Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian you should go with your brother. For sixteen years you have lived separate from them. Now it's time to reunite with them.

A-Qing got sad and says : It means Sizhui will also go tomorrow.

Sizhui looked at A-Qing and says : You don't need to take tension. I will came here to meet you.

Xiao Xingchen says to Jiang Cheng : Tonight you can live here with your wife, your daughter and Jin Ling.

Jin Ling got excited. He planned to sleep with Sizhui. Anyhow he will try to convince his rude and arrogant uncle.

°°

At night Mian Mian and Jiang Huang also came to their home.

Mian Mian and Jiang Huang greeted all. Wei Wuxian went near to Jiang Huang and gave her a candy. Jiang Huang accepted that candy. After that Wei Wuxian talked with Mian Mian and Jiang Huang. He spend some time with both of them.

°°

Wei Wuxian and Xiao Xingchen were busy in preparing dinner for all. Xue Yang and Jiang Cheng were sitting with each other, they were talking.

Mian Mian was with Jiang Huang and A-Qing.

Jin Ling ask Sizhui : Are you excited to come Yunmeng? I will also show you Lanling. Yunmeng and Lanling both are beautiful places.

Sizhui : Yes brother Jin Ling, I am excited.

Jin Ling looked at Sizhui with murderous eyes and says : Don't call me brother.

Sizhui : But uncle Jiang Cheng said that we both are brothers. Are you not happy with brother word? Is there any problem in this word.

Jin Ling : Yes, I have problem with "brother" word. Call me Jin Ling. It is better.

Sizhui gave an innocent smile and says : Jin Ling, I will miss this place so much. Tomorrow I have to leave this place.

Jin Ling rolled his eyes and he says : Sizhui, you are so innocent. Anyone can make you fool easily.

°°

After dinner all were choosing rooms to sleep.

Jin Ling says to Jiang Cheng : Uncle, I will sleep with Sizhui.

Jiang Cheng looked at Jin Ling with narrow eyes and says : No!! You will sleep in separate room. Sizhui will sleep with his mother. I and Mian Mian will sleep at another room. A-Qing and Jiang Huang will sleep with each other. Now you are left, you will sleep at separate room.

Jin Ling : Uncle, you said Sizhui is my brother. So, I want to know about him more. Please, can I sleep with him tonight?

Jiang Cheng scold Jin Ling : Go to your room, or otherwise you can sleep alone at inn.

Jin Ling make a sad face. His plan got ruined.

After that Sizhui and Wei Wuxian were in their room. They both were lying at same bed.

Sizhui put his head on Wei Wuxian's shoulder and ask : Momma, can you tell me about Yunmeng? How did you spend your childhood there? Is it a beautiful place?

Whole night Sizhui and Wei Wuxian were talking with each other. Wei Wuxian informed Sizhui about Lotus Pier of Yunmeng.

Sizhui was excited but also he was sad. Because he had to leave this place.

Wei Wuxian was tensed because he didn't want to face Wangji again.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked this part...

🙂😊😳😃😄