Part : 12

Warning ⚠️

This part contains adult content. If anyone has any problem with adult content then they can skip this part.

🔞😍🔥🥵🔥😍🥵

==========================================================================

At next day Wangji was transferring his spiritual energy in Wei Wuxian's body. Because yesterday's night was so rough for Wei Wuxian.

After that Wangji takes a bath. Wei Wuxian opened his eyes. He remembered all things about yesterday's night. He sat on bed. There was pain in his back. Wangji prepared breakfast for Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian takes bath and then he sat on bed. Wangji put breakfast in front of him but Wei Wuxian didn't ate that breakfast. He turned his face to other side.

Wangji : Wei Ying, please eat this breakfast. I made it for you.

Wei Wuxian angrily looked at Wangji : I'm not hungry.

Wangji : Wei Ying, I know you are upset with my past behaviour with you.

Wei Wuxian interrupt Wangji, his eyes filled up with tears.

Wei Wuxian says to Wangji : What did you say? Mistake? Huh!! You left me at our wedding night. You didn't think it necessary to talk with me and make me friend. You just rejected me. How can be you so cruel?

Wangji : Wei Ying, can you forgive me?

Wei Wuxian : No. I can't forgive you. You are so cruel. After wedding I was feeling alone here. There were only Lan Xichen, Uncle Lan Qiren and Nie Huaisang there who support me. They take care of me. It is other thing that we meet as a stranger with each other when I take liquor inside Cloud Recesses. But as a husband you doesn't care about me.

Wei Wuxian started crying. Wangji took breakfast at other side. He sat in front of Wei Wuxian in bed.

Wangji : Wei Ying, your heat cycle is going on. If you will not eat then you can feel dizzy. It is necessary for you to eat regular meal.

Wei Wuxian : Why are you showing care to me?

Wangji lowered his head and hold Wei Wuxian's hand and says : Wei Ying. I... I can't see you in pain.

Wei Wuxian angrily says : Lan Zhan, give me medicine.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian : No. I will not give you medicine. I want to help you in your heat. And I will.

Wangji suddenly kissed Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was trying to push Lan Wangji. But Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's both hands. After that long kiss Wangji gently bite on Wei Wuxian's lips. And then he separate his lips from Wei Wuxian's lips.

Wangji feed breakfast to Wei Wuxian by his hands. Wei Wuxian ate that breakfast. After finishing it Wei Wuxian lais down on bed. Tears were falling from corner of his eyes. Wangji wips Wei Wuxian's tears.

°°

Wei Wuxian started feeling hot. He was in his heat. Wei Wuxian started moaning. He was biting his lips. Wei Wuxian started removing his clothes. Wangji noticed Wei Wuxian and he understood that Wei Wuxian was in heat.

Wangji went near to Wei Wuxian and he helped him removing his clothes. Wei Wuxian was nude in front of Wangji. Due to heat Wei Wuxian was feeling horny. He looked at Wangji.

Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian. Wangji was biting Wei Wuxian's lips. After that he slides his tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth and his tongue started exploring his mouth. They both were trying to dominate by their tongue. But Wangji dominate Wei Wuxian in kissing.