Part : 8

°°

After that incident Wei Wuxian avoid Lan Wangji for two days.

Next day Wei Wuxian went to Library pavillion. Because Wei Wuxian was slept during the class. That's why teacher gave him punishment to copy Gusu Lan principles for three hundred times.

When Wei Wuxian entered Library pavillion he saw that Lan Wangji was sitting there. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at each other. Both were blushing and there was an awkward silence in between them.

Wei Wuxian saw that there was a bandage in Wangji's hand. He went close to him.

Wei Wuxian : La.... Lan Zhan. How did you get hurt in your hand?

Wangji looked at his hand and hesitatly says : Two days ago.... I... I punched on a rock.

Wei Wuxian remembered whole things. After that he didn't ask any questions to Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji : A-Xian, you need to be careful while taking bath. If any other person was there instead of me then.... You can understand what I wants to say.

Wei Wuxian lowered his head and says : From next time I will be careful.

Wei Wuxian sat on his seat and started copying three thousand Gusu Lan principles.

°°

At next day Lan Wangji was preparing for to went Caiyi town. He carried money with him. He was standing in hall. Suddenly Wei Wuxian noticed him.

Wei Wuxian reached Lan Wangji and says : Lan Zhan, what are you doing here?

Wangji : I am going to Caiyi town.

Wei Wuxian : Can I join you? Actually I am feeling bored here. I want some refreshment. Please Lan Zhan, can I go with you to Caiyi town?

Wangji : A-Xian, if you are interested then you can come with me.

Wei Wuxian shows his bunny tooth while smiling.

°°

After that they both went to Caiyi town. Wei WuXian was chatting all the way. Wangji was only listening to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian's words were sounded like sweet music to him.

When they went to main market then Wei Wuxian was roaming around all the shops. Finally at last he find something interesting for him.

Wei Wuxian looked at bunny toys. They were so cute and adorable. Wei Wuxian couldn't stop him to buying them.

Wei Wuxian says to shopkeeper : I want this bunny toy.

Shopkeeper: Ok.

Shopkeeper gave that toy to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was about to gave money to that shopkeeper but at meantime Wangji paid the bill.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, I have money. I can pay for it.

Wangji : It's ok A-Xian. I can pay for you.

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji with confused face. And then he says: Thank you Lan Zhan. You are my best friend.

Wangji takes a soft and small smile on his face. Wei Wuxian first time saw that Lan Wangji was smiling.

°°

After that Wangji was buying all necessary things from market. Wei Wuxian was roaming from here and there. Wangji looked at a hairpin.

Wangji brought that hairpin.

Wife Wuxian ask Lan Wangji with curiosity : Lan Zhan, These are women's hairpins. Why are you buying it? Do you like someone?

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian's eyes and says : It is for my wife.

Wei Wuxian heart skipped to beat for a moment. He felt something heavy in his heart.

Wei Wuxian ask Lan Wangji : Aa... Are you married?

Lan Wangji : Yes..

Wei Wuxian avoid eye contact with Lan Wangji. He was trying to hide his tears.

After sometime Wei Wuxian hesitatly ask Lan Wangji : How long have you been married?

Wangji : Two years.

Wei Wuxian got shocked and he dare to say : She is so lucky that you are her husband.

Wangji : Hmmm...

Wei Wuxian mumbled slowly with himself : "And I'm so unlucky that my husband never paid attention at me."

Wangji heard Wei Wuxian's mumbling. Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian with confused face and he ask to Wei Wuxian : Are you married?

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji. He thinks in the mind - " Did Wangji listen which I was mumbling."

Wangji : A-Xian, I asked you something.

Wei Wuxian gulps and his eyes filled up with tears. He dare to say : Yes, I'm married. But my husband rejected me.

Wei Wuxian started sobbing.

Wangji : What?? Your husband rejected you ?

Wei Wuxian nodes his head.

Wangji ask : But why??

Wei Wuxian started crying and he says : I don't know? He didn't even think it necessary to be friend with me.

Wangji : Who is your husband?

Wei Wuxian : I don't want to take his name. He is a reckless. I don't want to see his face.

Wei Wuxian was crying and sobbing. Wangji calms down Wei Wuxian. Wangji gave him water.

Wangji thinks in his mind : "Who dare to reject this innocent omega. If I were in his place, I would never have rejected A-Xian. A-Xian's husband is very careless."

Wangji ask Wei Wuxian : Is he a Lan?

Wei Wuxian nodes his head. His eyes got red due to crying. His cheeks and nose also turned red. Wangji was caring about Wei Wuxian.

°°

After that both went to Cloud Recesses. They went to their home. Wangji was disturbed and he was thinking a lot about Wei Wuxian. Lan Lusi noticed that Lan Wangji was disturbed.

Lan Lusi ask Wangji : Husband, what are thinking? Are you alright?

Wangji looked at Lan Lusi : Hmmm... I was thinking about something. Forget it. I want to give you something.

Lan Lusi : What is it?

Wangji : Today I went to Caiyi town. I brought necessary things. And I found a hairpin on a shop.

Wangji gave that hairpin to Lan Lusi.

Lan Lusi : Husband, it's so beautiful. Thank you.

Wangji takes a soft smile on his face. He was happy to know that Lan Lusi liked that hairpin.

Then they were talking about how they spent their whole day.

Wangji always felt relaxed when he was with Lan Lusi. Lan Lusi always takes care of Lan Wangji. Both loved each other very much. Wangji used to give a lot of importance to Lan Lusi.

For Wangji, his life is just Lan Lusi right now. It's a different matter that both are unable to make physical contact with each other. But both entertain each other by talking. Lan Lusi always used to prepare food for Lan Wangji. And Lan Wangji enjoyed that food so much.

Wangji doesn't know that his life is about to take a major turn.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked it...

🙂😇🥰