Part : 7

Warning ⚠️

This part contains 18+ content. If anyone has any problem then they can skip this part.

🔞😍🥵🔞🔞🥵😍

°°
One day in the morning Wei Wuxian was taking bath in cold spring pond of Cloud Recesses. He was totally nude. His milky white skin was looking so beautiful.

His omega pharamons spreads to the surrounding places. That fragrance could drive anyone crazy.

Wangji was passing from the route of pond to , he felt the omega pharamons. That fragrance was very strong. Wangji was losing control from himself.

Wangji reached at cold spring pond. He saw that Wei Wuxian was nude and he was bathing in pond.

Wei Wuxian was sitting on a rock. Wei Wuxian's long silky wet hairs were so beautiful. His soft breast was visible to Wangji. (Wei Wuxian is an omega so he has breast.) Wei Wuxian's thin waist was so sexy. His thin and long legs were so beautiful. His hips were looking so sexy. Due to Wei Wuxian's omega pharamons and his flawless beautiful body was driving Wangji crazy.

Wangji reached towards Wei Wuxian. His eyes got dark when he saw that beautiful moment. His alpha was dominating him. Wangji was trying to control himself but he was unable to do anything.

Wangji screams : A-Xian, get out from there.

Wei Wuxian saw that Wangji was reaching towards him. Wei Wuxian covers his upper body with his hand. He jumped on pond to hide himself. He was so much scared. Wei Wuxian was searching for his clothes. But it was too late.

Wangji went inside pond. He was reaching towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was trying to escape from there. But Wangji was too fast. He grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand and pulled him towards himself.

Wei Wuxian : La.. Lan Zhan, please leave me.. I'm scared. Please..... please leave me.

Wangji pushed Wei Wuxian on a wall of rock. Both were inside the pond. Wangji pinned Wei Wuxian's both hands with his one hand on rock.

Wei Wuxian: Lan Zhan leave me. It will not be good for you.

Wangji : A-Xian, I'm trying to control myself but my alpha is dominating me. I can't do anything. Please, try to escape from here.

Wei Wuxian was trying to pull his hand. But Wangji was not allowing him to do anything.

Wangji held both of Wei Wuxian's hands with one hand. And he puts the other hand on Wuxian's soft breast. Wei Wuxian got shocked when he felt Wangji's hand on his breast.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, please leave me.

Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears. Wangji squeeze Wei Wuxian's soft breast.

Wei Wuxian moans : Ahhhh....Lan Zhan. Please.... Don't do it.

Wangji pinched Wei Wuxian's nipple. Wangji suddenly kissed on Wei Wuxian's lips. He was forcing himself on Wei Wuxian. Wangji was kissing passionately and deeply on Wei Wuxian's lips. He was trying to open Wei Wuxian's mouth but Wei Wuxian was not allowing him. Wangji cruelly pinched Wei Wuxian's soft nipples and then Wei Wuxian moans. He opened his lips. Wangji sucked Wei Wuxian's tongue. For a little moment Wei Wuxian was also melting on that kiss. But suddenly he realised all things. He was trying to push Wangji. But Wangji's arms were too strong.

Wei Wuxian bite on Wangji's lips. But Wangji did not back down.

Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian for ten minutes and then he separate his lips. In these ten minutes he was continuously squeezing Wei Wuxian's breast.

Wangji was totally out of control. He slides his hand on Wei Wuxian's private part. Wei Wuxian's whole body started shivering.

Wangji squeezed Wei Wuxian's private part. Wangji pressed himself on Wei Wuxian. He separate Wei Wuxian's both legs with his both hands. Wei Wuxian had a chance.

Wei Wuxian slaps Wangji to make him concious. Wangji stopped himself from forcing him on Wei Wuxian.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian's eyes were red due to crying. His face turned red. Wangji punched on the rock. Wangji looked at other side.

Wangji : A-Xian, run away from here. Please.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan give me some time. I want to search my clothes.

Wangji take out his wet outer robe and give it to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian covered his body from that robe.

Wangji clenched his teeth. He was controlling himself. He didn't want to harm Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian got out from that pond and he searched his clothes. Then he ran away from there.

Wangji calm down himself in that cold spring pond.

Wei Wuxian went to a corner and puts on his clothes. Wei Wuxian's lips were swollen. Because Wangji had kissed him very cruelly.

Wei Wuxian wipes his tears. And he was reaching towards main route. In main route Lan Lusi saw him. Anyone could tell by looking at Wei Wuxian face that he was kissing someone or someone kissed him. Wei Wuxian's hair was soaking wet. He was messy.

When Wei Wuxian saw Lan Lusi he lowered his head and greet her. He went from there without wasting time.

At other side, Wangji didn't have another pair of clothes. He was wet. And there was a bite mark on his lips.

Lan Lusi was waiting for Wangji on the main route. Wangji went there. When Lan Lausi saw Wangji then she got shocked. Wangji's hairs and clothes were wet. And there was a bite mark on his lips.

Wangji came near to Lan Lusi then after that both were reaching towards Jingshi. Both didn't talk with each other.

Lan Lusi thinks in her mind - "Wei Wuxian's lips were swollen. And someone bites on Wangji's lips. It means Wei Wuxian and Wangji were together. And they were making out with each other. But they are husbands. It is normal in between both of them. I can't create any toxic feeling for Wei Wuxian. I can't be selfish. I'm feeling too much pain in my heart, I want to cry loud."

At other side Wangji was guilty for what he did with Wei Wuxian. After that incident he didn't talk to anyone even with Lan Lusi for sometime. But he realised that when he kissed Wei Wuxian than his pheonix didn't attack on Wei Wuxian. When Wangji realised this thing he was shocked. His pheonix accept Wei Wuxian for Wangji.

°°

Wei Wuxian went in his home. At night he was lying on his bed. He was thinking about the incident of cold spring pond. He didn't want to blush but still he was blushing.

Wei Wuxian thinks in mind - "Why I'm blushing. But that kiss was amazing. No... No... No... No... I can't think about Lan Zhan. My husband is Lan Wangji. But... Lan Zhan tried to control himself. He let me go from there. He is a gentleman. He didn't do it with me by any bad intention. It was my mistake. That time I had be careful when I was bathing. I think I should not think about it anymore."

Wei Wuxian hide his face on pillow.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked it...

🥰😊😇