Part : 10

°°

One day at evening, Wei Wuxian was secretly brought two jars of emperors smile inside Cloud Recesses.

Lan Qiren and Wangji were together and they were talking about some important discussion.

Lan Qiren noticed that Wei Wuxian was hiding something in his white robes. Lan Qiren was looking at Wei Wuxian. Wangji also looked at the direction where Lan Qiren were looking.

Lan Qiren reached at Wei Wuxian. Wangji also followed him.

Lan Qiren ask to Wei Wuxian : A-Xian, what are you hiding in your robes.

Wei Wuxian hesitatly says : Nothing !

Lan Qiren : Don't lie or you will be punished.

Wei Wuxian got scared when he heard punishment word. He took two jars of emperors smile from his robes.

Lan Qiren raised his eyebrows : You, A-Xian. Drinking alcohol is prohibited in Cloud Recesses.

Wei Wuxian awkwardly says : Uncle, but....

Lan Qiren : No, A-Xian. You will not drink liquor in Cloud Recesses. If you want then you can drink outside.

Wei Wuxian makes a pout. Wangji was listening both's conversation very carefully.

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji and says : Lan Zhan do you drink? If you do, we'll have a drink together outside the cloud recesses.

Wei Wuxian was saying all these things in front of Lan Qiren. But Lan Qiren does not scold him. Lan Qiren misses Cangse Sunren through Wei Wuxian. She also used to have a lot of fun.

Lan Wangji says with a straight face : I don't drink alcohol.

Wei Wuxian again make a pout.

Lan Qiren : A-Xian, don't make pout. Go to your room. And finish your today's homework. Give these jars to me.

Wei Wuxian gave emperors smile's jars to Lan Qiren.

Wei Wuxian : Okay uncle. (Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji and says) By Lan Zhan. We will meet tomorrow.

Wangji nodes his head. Then Wei Wuxian leaves from there. Lan Qiren looked at Wangji. He was happy to know that Wangji and Wei Wuxian were taking to each other. As soon as possible he will tell Wei Wuxian about Wangji.

°°

At another day Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang make fun with each other. They went to back hills mountain and they did fishing. And then they did their homework together.

°°

Wangji was doing some important work at his home Jingshi. After finishing his work he did dinner with Lan Lusi.

Lan Lusi ask Wangji : How is the food?

Wangji : Delicious!

Lan Lusi : Husband, I'm noticing from many days that you are tensed. Is there any problem. Can I help you?

Wangji looked at Lan Lusi and says : Nothing, I'm just thinking about my work.

Lan Lusi dare to hold Wangji's hand but she got a sudden electric shock. Wangji's pheonix attacked on Lan Lusi.

Wangji ask in worried voice : Are you ok?

Lan Lusi : Ye.... Yes.

Lan Lusi got upset that she couldn't make any physical relationship with Lan Wangji.

Wangji - I don't know why but my pheonix don't allow you to touch me.

Lan Lusi : It's ok husband. I'm happy that I'm with you.